Google Murders AdBlockers from Google Play

Funny I showed you some ad-blocking apps that don't need root and now you are talking about 100% proof adblocking?

Let me quote you: Your sentence makes no sense whatsoever, has no logic at all.

Shhh, stop arguing like a 7 year old.

Adblocking is not adblocking unless it blocks all ads. ie. 100% proof adblocking. That's like saying something is waterproof but it doesn't stop all water from leaking, just some.

Conversation /over.

• Like 2

Shhh, stop arguing like a 7 year old.

Adblocking is not adblocking unless it blocks all ads. ie. 100% proof adblocking. That's like saying something is waterproof but it doesn't stop all water from leaking, just some.

Conversation /over.

Ah....you've won! Want a cookie?

Let's break it down:

First I said even Google removed adblocking apps from Play Store, you can still sideload them without Root.

Then you came in and said there's NO adbock apps without the need of Root.

Then I got you a few examples that there ARE adblock apps can work without the need of Root

Then you shifted the focus again, said those aren't 100% adblocking.

The whole f****** point is the removal of those apps from the Play Store doesn't really affect much to you. If you are savvy enough to use adblockers, you probably know where to get them and have your devices already rooted.

And to your failed waterproof analogy, you do know there are waterproof standards, right? Things like the IP Code, which defines the degrees of protections against numerous of elements, including water and usually used to

"provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof."

BTW, if I'm 7yo, how old are you? 6?

Look:

Here is a work around to make it work without a root. http://adblockplus.o...ly-bean-updates It is a PITA! You must do that work around EVERY time you connect to the internet. Why don't you guys understand this?!?!

I'm not arguing about or against how effective those non-root adblock works. I was SIMPLY saying those EXIST. Can't you read?

What's your problem?

^ Yes! That's what I was trying to say in my original post! :)

No, in your original post you were trying to say that google is trying to kill ad block plus but the fact is google fixed a security issue which killed ad block plus.

there is a huge difference. you dont understand how serious that proxy security issue was.

Look at Detection's and Remixed Cat's post. Yes you may sideload apps without a root, but why??? You can't use them without being root since they fixed that security issue in Android 4.2.2! I said that in my original post! You need to be root! You and Richteralan are highly misinformed.

isnt that the whole point of fixing security issue?? now you need admin rights(root) to enable it before any app can do it.

imagine a rouge app trying to send you to viagara website no matter what you type in browser.

isnt that the whole point of fixing security issue?? now you need admin rights(root) to enable it before any app can do it.

imagine a rouge app trying to send you to viagara website no matter what you type in browser.

Don't blame him.

He's another victim of the sensationalist journalism.

Sorry skipped all comments here, call me ignorant but I feel I've heard it all before.

My point, google is an advertising company, that also makes tech

on their mobile store, they now ban any app that block advertising

They are free to do this

They are also free to do whatever they want with your gmail, google searches (while logged in), you tube etc. its a lot of power

People use android to make phones with, google see all, but more importantly you use all google services, and the data mining gets bigger.

Sorry for sounding conspirational, but just imagine the amount of data coming into google a day - the only limits they have is how to easily visualise the data and make use of it, the precision and amount of data is undeniable.

Anyway, f**k em I hate google....

Sorry skipped all comments here, call me ignorant but I feel I've heard it all before.

My point, google is an advertising company, that also makes tech

on their mobile store, they now ban any app that block advertising

They are free to do this

They are also free to do whatever they want with your gmail, google searches (while logged in), you tube etc. its a lot of power

People use android to make phones with, google see all, but more importantly you use all google services, and the data mining gets bigger.

Sorry for sounding conspirational, but just imagine the amount of data coming into google a day - the only limits they have is how to easily visualise the data and make use of it, the precision and amount of data is undeniable.

Anyway, f**k em I hate google....

apple and microsft wants your money too, they extract money from you differently thats it.

you hate google because they make money by using the data. dont be ignorant.

go to microsoft/apple HQ and ask for a favour. they give S hit about you

Don't blame him.

He's another victim of the sensationalist journalism.

true. some are pure crazy. they will give their life for these corporates but they dont give a sh-it