Hotmail refusing to upgrade to outlook.com

Hotmail doesn't want to let me upgrade to outlook, i get this message. Other people on twitter are having the same problem, i've been trying for ~24hrs now :(

post-187815-0-86937900-1363435261.png

They've got millions if not billions of email accounts, chances are they're moving loads of things from one lot of old servers to new servers, you can't just do that in a time it takes to click your fingers.

Heck, running an SQL statement to change a field, say 'UseOutlook' from 0 => 1 on an incredibly huge clustered database would take a while on it's own.

They've got millions if not billions of email accounts, chances are they're moving loads of things from one lot of old servers to new servers, you can't just do that in a time it takes to click your fingers.

Heck, running an SQL statement to change a field, say 'UseOutlook' from 0 => 1 on an incredibly huge clustered database would take a while on it's own.

the thing is last night a popup appeared on my hotmail telling me to upgrade then i get this message, which is ironic. They should have asked me to upgrade unless they had capacity. They no longer ask me today, they must have sense that their servers aren't ready. I'd like to upgrade soon though, the hotmail U.I is pretty bad.

Hotmail doesn't want to let me upgrade to outlook, i get this message. Other people on twitter are having the same problem, i've been trying for ~24hrs now :(

interesting, but I upgraded one of my accounts last night, went right through....I think the process took 5 seconds if that much. maybe wait and try again another time.

Something similar happened to me, I upgraded to outlook.com when it first came out.

Everything was fine until Thursday, but all of sudden they downgraded me to old Hotmail! What the hell is that suppose to be?

Since then, I have been getting the message to upgrade, however no matter how many times I clicked the upgrade button, it did absolutely nothing.

Way to screw this up @Outlook Team!