Facebook Posting Question

Hello As I have been using Facebook I have been learning more but I now ask about posting.

I posted this on another thread but never got an answer so I will ask here. I was asking there about my companies page but I will just focus on a personal account I just created.

In this account I have my mother connected and two friends. That is all for now.

I have some nice pictures, art and news I would like to share with them.

When I do a post should I do it on my timeline or news feed? Will it also show on their side?

or

Do I need to post on their time line or news feed? I just want to know which is the quickest method to get my posts distributed to them.

One thing I have trouble with is the difference between news feeds and Timeline. I see I can access their Time line but not their News Feed.

Thank you for any answers..

Yes i have that option but I would like my Mom's friends to see it also.

It does not answer though my question about where to post. I posted on her timeline something but she say she did not see it

Anything you post on your Facebook page will be visible by your friends on their timeline (you can change this per post or in settings) . No need to post on their page

It doesnt matter if you post in timeline or news feed, Just get them to visit your page click on friends button (with the tick on it) and they will see Get Notifications, click that and anything you post they will be told.