Vince McMahon Once Challenged Dana White To A Fight

Vince-McMahon-Dana-White-FIght.jpg

In the most testosterone-soaked rumor ever, UFC president Dana White said WWE monarch Vince McMahon once called him out and asked for a fight either at Wrestlemania or a UFC event. White brushed the offer away.

?He wanted to do that one time. Vince wanted to fight me. Swear to god. He called me up and said, ?Let?s do it. We can either do it in the UFC or let?s do it at Wrestlemania.? And I said, ?You are crazy,? White said in a recent interview.

White, 43, goes on to say a match between him and McMahon will never happen, mostly because he believes that McMahon, 67, is now too old to fight. You know that?s not going to sit well with Vince.

No one loves confrontation more than McMahon. He and White have both made millions off the American audience?s love for bloodsport, violence and machismo. Even at 67, McMahon is still in very solid physical condition for his age. He?s also fearless enough to consent to this sort of event without caring about giving up 24 years to White, especially if he thinks it will help the WWE in any way.

http://guyspeed.com/vince-mcmahon-once-challenged-dana-white-to-a-fight/

I bet Vince would beat him too. He's still a fearless competitor.

dunno he just had a hip replacement due to brock lesnar ;)

Sit down you old fool before you break a hip.

He might be muscular but he's too old, his bone density will be much less meaning he would be susceptible to some kind of broken bone injury.

dunno he just had a hip replacement due to brock lesnar ;)

Yeah, right!

You actually believe that crap!!

No wonder the WWE is still around!! :x

Yeah, right!

You actually believe that crap!!

No wonder the WWE is still around!! :x

the ;) was there for a reason :p

any wwe wrestler would beat any of these fake MMA wanna be fighters.

Sure you got that right? WWE is scripted and MMA is real