Does 'Bible's' Satan look like Obama ?

Obama does or does not ?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. You think ... ?

• Yes
    • No

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Roger "Verbal" Kint aka Keyser S?ze

• Like 2

Let's just stick to the dictionary definition. That is, "reliable", "plausible", "worthy of confidence".

There has never been a time I've seen you post and not totally thought: "This guy... I like this guy". Figured you might like to know that.

Now, for what I have to say about this topic:

• Like 1

Uh, it's "Saitine".

Quite a few of the events in the Bible can be historically verified, so it's partially historical, now get over it

Care to list a few?

*chokes on food I was eating*...AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ObamPwN3D!

Washington (CNN) - The third episode of the History Channel's miniseries ?The Bible? was supposed to be remembered for the brutality of Babylonian ruler Nebuchadnezzar, the strength of Daniel in the lion?s den, and the birth of Jesus Christ.

The only thing I get from this article is that the jews who control the media are still butthurt because of the exile from Babylon some 2500 years ago...

It's also amusing that the timing for this incident is exactly 10 years after the Iraqi invasion. Who will be the one telling about the brutality of the Bush regime there in the future?

As for the resemblance: both Morocco and Kenya are on the same continent.

• Like 1

What does retelling The Bible have to do with history? I can certainly understand a programme exploring the impact of The Bible on society but to pass it off as historical fact is scandalous. Then again, the History Channel lost any credibility it had a long time ago when it started producing "documentaries" about aliens. Now it's nothing more than a propaganda machine designed to make shareholders money.

There are still some good shows on it though what I gladly watch from time to time but yeah, mostly I agree with you, all this aliens crap that's going on now is just sad, it's not just 1 show anymore, there are 3 if I'm correct.

No but in the passage, The Devil bet God that if Job lost everything, I would renounce his faith. God let the Devil kill all of Jobs kids to test this bet.

And why are got questioning me like I'm a devil worshipper? I'm an atheist.

God "let" the Devil kill Steve Job's kids to win a bet? This "God" character sounds like a dick, glad he's fictional. :rofl:

There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job ... And there were born unto him seven sons and three daughters.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the LORD ... put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house...And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee. -- Job 1:1-19

I like this story. God kills some innocent bystanders and plagues his most devout with grief just to tell Satan "I told you so" but it's okay because people are commodities that can be replaced two fold.