HIMYM Crown Vic episode or am I losing the plot

Help People,

Is there an episode of How I met your mother where Ted buys a black Crown Vic? Or is this it I've turned 40 and I've just lost my marbles.

I remember an episode where Ted buys a black Crown Vic (No not the car he refuses to move or let people eat in) and goes around NY with people assuming he is a cop.

Or am I confusing it with a different show?

I know this is a weird forum to ask this on but It's almost the only forum I have an account for.

Any help even if its recommendation for shrinks will be appreciated.

Hmm not sure. The only episode I remember about Teds car is "The Chain of Screaming." In which everyone gives him crap saying that a new car is not worth it in NYC.

I've seen every ep to date and I don't recall it. I remember one where Marshall had that Pontiac Fiero which was about to hit 200,000 miles on the odometre.

Thanks people.

Clearly I just dreamt this or something. I'm off to call the men in white coats now and see if they have a nice room with rubber wall paper.

To be honest this show is getting more and more boring, don't know what but something's bothering me with it already, was an avid watcher until couple of months ago when I finally gave up on it..they are stalling way too much already with all other nonsense.

This season has been dreadful. I think possibly 2 good episodes so far.

Yeah, the only think keeping me watching right now is NPH's one-liners, some of those are excellent but lost in amongst the snooze-fest the rest of the show is turning into.