Killing hackers is justified in cyber warfare, says NATO

This is crazy, killing people for pushing buttons on a keyboard. And most of the comments seem to advocate this thinking. I am glad I was born when I was, hate to see what this world will turn into.

It's not for hitting keys on a keyboard, it's for cyber warfare. Cyber warfare warriors can kill with what they do, they can do mare damage to infrastructure and lives than a nuke could. Take out the power of major northern american cities during heavy winter storms. shut down airports. Break security at nuclear plants using a stuxnet like attack.

If the other side knows where they are, like that building in china that house all the cyber attackers, then in a war situation, then they damn well will do a precision strike on that building and take out every skilled war hacker inside before they can do this kind of damage. if you signup as a war hacker, then you are a warrior like any other on the field. Drone pilots also just hit keys on a keyboard, do you think their bunkers and trailers aren't valid war targets as well. And remember cyber attacks are declaration/acts of war as well.

I was voicing my opinion towards anonymous and you know, being on topic. You are off topic. And you are commenting on me making stupid comments? huh

Go away. I have no more time for you.

You went on to say an ignorant, hateful, unethical comment. Totally uncalled for. A awful thing to say, even if it was a joke.

judging you by that comment you probably done more harm to people then anonymous and you deserve your just deserts.

You went on to say an ignorant, hateful, unethical comment. Totally uncalled for. A awful thing to say, even if it was a joke.

judging you by that comment you probably done more harm to people then anonymous and you deserve your just deserts.

Again, its my opinion, you dont have to like it, you dont have to reply, and I really dont care what you think as you know absolutely ZERO about me and are assuming you do. And since you missed what I said in the same post where I quoted you, its obvious you didnt read where I clarified my statement.

So again, I have no further time for you at all and have a good day. Next time start a convo without insults and you know, be mature and learn how to converse.

Prepare for account losses in 3-2-1....... :rofl:

Anon are ok in my eyes, its the other wannabes who claim to be Anon when they do stupid sh** that give them a bad name

how do you differentiate the acts of crime? how do you know what act is them or not them?

how do you differentiate the acts of crime? how do you know what act is them or not them?

I think that is the problem, you don't. I don't. The people that see the hack as the crime is the people who have the fire power.

If the USA, China, or Russia etc turned around and said. FU we got hacked by one of your guys, we're sending nukes in now (OTT example). Who is to say it was true, the hack that is.

Hackers are very good at covering themselves with bouncers all over the world making use of a vast array of systems.

And what if it isn't even a hacker. What if its just a ruse to create anger to justify an attack. For example, if the USA say, OMGs North Korea has hacked into several nuclear reactor power plants, they're going critical and we've had to shut them down before it explodes. People would go crazy when the power goes out, no actual proof or damage done, but they go to war anyway. Obviously I'm just using that as an example of how it could be abused.

It's a very worrying state we're going to be in if this holds true. Rather then fighting back on a digital level to stop the hack attacks in the first place, or minimise the damage caused via patching exploits and creating a more secure environment and teaching people effective security protocols to use in the office etc, we have people who have more firepower just using brute force trying to find hackers..

That's like setting fire to the barn to find the needle in the haystack, and it's not even the right farm.

How would they be supposed to kill them? Everybody knows hackers use aimbots.

uh oh...you said the a word.

i mma gonna PBban u!!!!11

What right does the police have to arrest a criminal for breaking in to someones house because they left the door unlocked? It just doesnt matter. That criminal had no right to be there and those hackers have no business being where they are.

Its not breaking and entering if the door is unlocked. It becomes a grey area and then comes down to trespass and possibly theft if something is taken

Its not breaking and entering if the door is unlocked. It becomes a grey area and then comes down to trespass and possibly theft if something is taken

and if people are killed after you enter because of your actions, it's murder...