the flouride they put in our water is a toxic chemical used in Aluminum manufacturing and is toxic. we buy alot from China
Calcium is toxic. Exposure and uptake can result in kidney stones and kidney failure. Sodium is toxic. Uptake can lead to hypertension and heart failure. These compounds are found in milk and table salt. The reality that you refuse to apply on a consistent basis is that all materials are hazardous when taken up by the body over a certain concentration. Fluoride is innocuous at the levels applied in drinking water.
Oh - and for everyone that isn't getting it from this article, tea leaves are a source of fluoride - _the_ primary source of fluoride for the case described here. You can use distilled water to prep the tea leaves, and the fluoride from the leaves will leach out.