Falling Skies renewed for Season 3

Just saw the commercial on tv last night. excited but I hope they have an ending planned and follow through to the end, 3-4-5 season.

Just saw the commercial on tv last night. excited but I hope they have an ending planned and follow through to the end, 3-4-5 season.

carol-barbee-joins-tnt-s-falling-skies.jpgcarol-barbee-joins-tnt-s-falling-skies1.jpg

Carol Barbee joins TNT's 'Falling Skies'

A few days ago we reported that the hit TNT sci-fi series 'Falling Skies' was getting a new showrunner in David Eick. Well Eick isn't wasting any time in putting a new team together: today it was announced that Carol Barbee has joined the 'Falling Skies' team as a consulting producer.

Barbee and Eick worked together on the recently cancelled Kiefer Sutherland series 'Touch.' Barbee is Barbeean experienced showrunner in her own right, previously working as a producer on 'Hawaii Five-0,' 'Three Rivers,' 'Swingtown' and 'Judging Amy.' Just as Eick brings a lot of science-fiction credibility to 'Falling Skies' having worked on 'Battlestar Galactica' and 'Caprica,' Barbee previously worked on 'Jericho,' which like 'Falling Skies' is set in a post-apocalyptic world.

Barbee also has several writing credits on each of the series she has produced, mentioned above. Eick made clear his intentions to begin writing a fourth season of the TNT drama as soon as possible; given the immense set construction and post-production effects necessary for such a sprawling epic science fiction series, 'Falling Skies' writers often work well in advance of shooting schedules in order to give various people the time needed to bring their scripts to life on screen.

On June 9, 'Falling Skies' returns with a third season on TNT. Iit seems all but certain that 'Falling Skies' will be renewed for a fourth season after this one. The show is TNT?s #1 scripted series in the younger demographics.

http://www.tvrage.com/news/6772/carol-barbee-joins-tnt-s-falling-skies

• 2 weeks later...

It's amazing how much promos and info we get about season 3 without saying anything about the new creators from space......

Awesome season opener last night. I wonder how long the mole plot will be going on for. Any thoughts on who it may be?

The shows CGI and costumes look so much better, they must have gotten a budget hike as well.

Wow! What a season a premiere. The preview for the next episode looks good. I was impressed by the quality of the CGI. It's amazing for a TV show. I was also surprised by the actor that played Cochise (Doug Jones). His name isn't well known but he's been in a lot of movies.

He played Abe Sapien in the Hellboy movies:

PMRrCz6.jpg

I knew I recognized the agoraphobic scientist Dr. Cadar from somewhere by his voice. Took me sometime, but then finally figured it out.

It's Wilson from House! Glad to see him back on tv! :)

fscollateraldamage620x349.jpg

Cast+House+Unveil+T+Shirts+Benefiting+NAMI+UeIT1gH2aA4l.jpg

• 1 month later...

I knew I recognized the agoraphobic scientist Dr. Cadar from somewhere by his voice. Took me sometime, but then finally figured it out.

It's Wilson from House! Glad to see him back on tv! :)

fscollateraldamage620x349.jpg

Cast+House+Unveil+T+Shirts+Benefiting+NA

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU for this, it's been drilling my head for the last few weeks! Loved House!

This is one cracking show. One of the best on TV currently!

Great show, but better than Walking Dead? No. I am faithfully watching it though and I hope they keep renewing it.

Last night's episode was a complete waste of an episode. For a show with only 10 episodes in a season, they don't mind having completely pointless filler episodes.

I agree it was definitely filler and they shouldn't have the luxury of that in a 10 episode season. I liked the idea of them probing his thoughts and giving him that alternate reality to find out the target for the attack. I also like the building relationship between the Colonel and Pope. Pope has bad the bad boy but I keep hoping he's going to have a real hero moment.

They're going to leave us with a total cliffhanger about the Volm's real agenda, bet on it.