#1 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 March 2013 - 19:36

Spec:

Core i5 2400
Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 UEFI Ua5
OEM nVidia GT230

I have two USB installers, one with 10.8 and one with 10.8.3, if I install ML from vanilla 10.8 then I don't need to do anything other than PCIRootUID=0, it will boot both installer and installed OS.

If I upgrade that installation or try to boot from 10.8.3 installer it gets as far as DSMOS has arrived then goes to black screen and monitor goes into power save.

I've tried multiple combinations of ports on the card and -x, graphicsenabler=n, etc.. and nothing I do works.

Does anyone have any ideas, thanks.

#2 Mr Nom Nom's

Mr Nom Nom's

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: iPhone 5S 'Space Grey' (64GB)

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:32

Spec:

Core i5 2400
Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 UEFI Ua5
OEM nVidia GT230

I have two USB installers, one with 10.8 and one with 10.8.3, if I install ML from vanilla 10.8 then I don't need to do anything other than PCIRootUID=0, it will boot both installer and installed OS.

If I upgrade that installation or try to boot from 10.8.3 installer it gets as far as DSMOS has arrived then goes to black screen and monitor goes into power save.

I've tried multiple combinations of ports on the card and -x, graphicsenabler=n, etc.. and nothing I do works.

Does anyone have any ideas, thanks.

This is a Macintosh community where most here having very limited exposure to hackintosh - you'd be better off possibly asking the question over at a more dedicated hackintosh website.