Photo

Why does Kotaku Hate Nintendo

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 TurboShrimp

TurboShrimp

Neowinian

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:04

Why does this garbage site kotaku.com hate Nintendo so much all they do is post hate and lies about Nintendo . Search google and it makes me sick. This site is garbage and so is ever person working for them .

#2 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:08

I guess because haters just have to hate?

#3 Fuzed Mind

Fuzed Mind

Neowinian

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:19

Why does it bother you so much?

#4 torrentthief

torrentthief

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:19

the nintendo wii is pretty poor to be honest. The software problems with slow menus etc is really embarrasing, those shouldn't have been present in the final version. I'm sure once their software problems have been fixed and their new zelda/mario/pikmin (whatever it is called) are out then sales will pick up to an acceptable level. Nintendo did a bad job with the wii U. If they just made a 360 but with better cpu+gpu and allowed you to use the wii controller they would be on to a winner. Their cpu is slower than 360/ps3 which is inexcusable which puts off hardcore gamers, the gamepad also puts off hardcore gamers. A controller like the ps4 would have been perfect for the wii u and would be a LOT cheaper to make.

#5 Veiva

Veiva

Neowinian

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:21

Their cpu is slower than 360/ps3 which is inexcusable which puts off hardcore gamers

It's on par with the Xbox 360's processor, being slower in some areas but better in others.

#6 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (VM)

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:21

Because hating on nintendo has always been the "cool" thing to do everywhere on the internet(including here on these forums).

#7 dead.cell

dead.cell

My Body My Temple

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:25

So don't visit it. Simple as that... :huh:

Hating Nintendo isn't cool, Nintendo not listening to the people is what's not cool. Just like when Microsoft and Sony seem to ignore people. Or when EA and Activision say screw the consumer. Can't have opinions though, or else some fan might get upset. At the end of the day, they're just opinions. You don't have to agree with them, and I don't have to agree with yours. Big deal.

#8 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:30

Why does this garbage site kotaku.com hate Nintendo so much all they do is post hate and lies about Nintendo . Search google and it makes me sick. This site is garbage and so is ever person working for them .

It's hard to take you seriously without knowing what these supposed lies are.

#9 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:35

Nintendo abandoned thier core gamer crowd and let us down to capitalize on casual crap shovelware. That's why they are mad and I fully understand them.

#10 Neu B

Neu B

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:38

Nintendo: The red headed stepchild of the game industry lol

#11 Crucestech

Crucestech

Neowinian

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:49

I like Nintendo and really don't care what any website says. I do listen to reviews at some point but at the end buy or download if I have interest

#12 OP TurboShrimp

TurboShrimp

Neowinian

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:56

I love Nintendo and the products they make are top notch builds I have a 360 and a ps3 for the games Nintendo does not have I just do not see a reason to bash them every chance they have like kotaku does its just stupid . I will not visit kotaku ever again . It's just wrong how they go out of there way to post garbage about Nintendo

#13 compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:08

It's hard to take you seriously without knowing what these supposed lies are.

Agreed. Would you care to post some of these hateful articles?

I read Kotaku AU and most of the US content is copied over to the AU site and I can't recall seeing much hate.

#14 vcfan

vcfan

Doing the Humpty Dance

• Tech Issues Solved: 3

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:10

Nintendo; great ideas...terrible execution.

wii was a success in that they sold a whole bunch of consoles at a profit. the idea was great,it was cheap, but a lot of its users didn't buy additional software. pretty much everyone I know bought a wii,but they only played wii sports. i have a wii,but i think ive only bought 5-6 games total.First party titles.

so now Nintendo comes out with wii u. its like the sequel to a successful movie, its a total letdown.

#15 remixedcat

remixedcat

meow!

• Phone: I use telepathy and cat meows to communicate

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:13

Nintendo is very out of touch with thier customers. As a matter of fact they don't even know who thier customers are.

Many of the casuals they targeted for the wii have moved on to facebook games becuase of the lack of decent online play and they want more social gaming now. So wii party games are out, facebook and social games are in for the casual crowd.

That leaves the wii to older people that don't have social presence. or the select few kids that have moms that won't let them online. That is a very little peice of the pie.

and Hardcore gamers are not gonna come back to nintendo. they allready have a gaming PC, and/or xbox360 or PS3.