Type the alphabet with your eyes closed.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

The quick brown Fox jumps over the lazy Dog.

I amaze myself :)

abcdefghijklmnioqrstuvwxyz

I normally type without looking at the keyboard, and that too pretty fast. But when had to type the alphabet in sequence, for some reason the speed slowed down. Perhaps the sequence of alphabets is not second nature to me, had to think about it.

the trick is to remember that using qwerty keyboard, the key "F" & "J" have a little different on it,

in my keyboard for example, the letter was eroded by cleaning chemicals, but its no problem for me.

abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz

I honestly tried to do it backwards with my eyes closed but I failed.. But I was able to do it, albeit with one mistake, by looking at what I typed above without looking at the keyboard.. Does that count? lol

zyxwvytsrqinmlkjihgfedcba

Like JTA above I also had typing in 7th grade which was about 17 years ago but I had been typing way before that using a Tandy 1000EX w/DOS v3. Don't really remember whether I looked at the keyboard or not, I probably did since I hadn't learned about the home row keys yet...

I don't think many people will struggle with this, but it's a cool idea :o

Yeah as I said earlier, I realise its easy if you do it naturally. AS you can see though, most people are making atleast one mistake and some are struggling.

abcdefghijklmnioqrstuvwxyz

I normally type without looking at the keyboard, and that too pretty fast. But when had to type the alphabet in sequence, for some reason the speed slowed down. Perhaps the sequence of alphabets is not second nature to me, had to think about it.

Thats the reason I picked the alphabet, its not natural to type the letters in sequence like that. Typing a p after an O is easy because they are near each other.

Its quite neat how many people are finding it easy though, I did think a little more would find it hard.

just a bit of fun :)

In 4 sec...

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvewxyz

In 7 sec...

zyxwevutsrqponmlkjihgfedcba

vewxyz, phantom e in the same place in both, double typo or did you forget the alphabet? :p

Interesting its actually easier going faster, 1st time I really messed up cause I was thinking loads about their position, did it a 2nd time much faster and 100% correct :)

Probably took me slightly longer than others, as I do NOT use the home row often associated with typing, but I have been typing so long using my own method, that I have learned the location of the keys just by feeling the position of my fingers on the keyboard.