#31 Tuishimi

Tuishimi

Michinator

• 843 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 16:48

That's sad.
A sad story.
RIP for the angel.

The picture was taken in NYC, Solid Knight lives in NO, LA according to his profile. If she were a heroin addict, bad enough that she killed her self on it, how to you suppose she was able to transport herself from New Orleans to NYC and back to die in the hospital in NO? (unless of course SK lived/worked in NYC before recently moving to NO). She also looks kempt. Drug addicts don't tend to look kempt and if they are into hard drugs and obsessed/addicted to the point of near death then they certainly don't worry about taking care of themselves.

Finally, angels are never pretty. Biblically speaking, angels are quite frightening to behold (have you ever noticed the first words from their mouths are "DO NOT BE AFRAID!"?) and are described has having multiple sets of wings, heads and eyes covering them.

#32 Solid Knight

Solid Knight

Neowinian Senior

• 5,146 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 17:32

Would you like to offer us some more information about the life story of this girl?

No.

#33 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:05

This may be one of the weirdest threads we've ever had here.

#34 OP JohnsonBox

JohnsonBox

Neowinian ELITE

• 2,758 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:59

The picture was taken in NYC, Solid Knight lives in NO, LA according to his profile. If she were a heroin addict, bad enough that she killed her self on it, how to you suppose she was able to transport herself from New Orleans to NYC and back to die in the hospital in NO? (unless of course SK lived/worked in NYC before recently moving to NO). She also looks kempt. Drug addicts don't tend to look kempt and if they are into hard drugs and obsessed/addicted to the point of near death then they certainly don't worry about taking care of themselves.

Finally, angels are never pretty. Biblically speaking, angels are quite frightening to behold (have you ever noticed the first words from their mouths are "DO NOT BE AFRAID!"?) and are described has having multiple sets of wings, heads and eyes covering them.

Well, I do hope Solid Knight will give you an answer to dissipate your suspicion.
Is your hospital, where Krysten Warner often went to score meds, in New Orleans, Solid Knight?

As for the image of an angel, you may google "female angel." Here is one of the results:
(Is it different from that of biblical era, isn't it?)

Posted Image

#35 +MikeChipshop

MikeChipshop

Miniman

• 7,484 posts
  • Phone: HTC 8X / Nexus 5

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:14

Creepy troll is creepy.

I propose an internet ban for the OP. I would say get out there and meet some real women, but then i worry for those women.

#36 HighwayGlider

HighwayGlider

Neowinian Senior

• 1,836 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:21

Me likeey!!!
Peeping tom.

#37 Tuishimi

Tuishimi

Michinator

• 843 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:41

Cute and cuddly as can be... http://loucat.devian...erubim-55261504

Posted Image

#38 TheLegendOfMart

TheLegendOfMart

Neowinian Senior

• 9,281 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:43

This thread is creepy as hell, someone said the girl died and he still wants pics and info on her.

#39 articuno1au

articuno1au

Neowinian Senior

• 4,522 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:57

The guys name is DickBox >.>

Seems like a troll account..

#40 myxomatosis

myxomatosis

Shrinking Universe

• 1,365 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:27

Thread starter… you need a girlfriend. Your obsession isn't mentally sane.

#41 Ian W

Ian W

Neowinian Werewolf

• 1,562 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:38

JohnsonBox, out of curiosity, are the details of her personal life any of your business? Your indecorous behavior is also very disturbing. The poor girl is dead.

#42 Steven P.

Steven P.

aka Neobond

• 31,384 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:40

:cry:

#43 +Anarkii

Anarkii

Member N° 1,455

• 5,546 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 6+, iOS 8.1

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:56

*plays xfiles music* ...

#44 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• 11,833 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:25

I think we have a detective on our hands...brilliant deduction, though. (Y)

EDIT: Oh, and the idea of an angel is great. I always imagine an incredible creature, but not the idea of it being scary looking. Thanks for that.

#45 OP JohnsonBox

JohnsonBox

Neowinian ELITE

• 2,758 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:26

Creepy troll is creepy.

I propose an internet ban for the OP. I would say get out there and meet some real women, but then i worry for those women.

A legal action of an internet ban is always evidence-based. Please show us the evidence and win the hearts of the people.
Thank you.