14 posts in this topic

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Justin Bieber's neighbor accused the singer of "battery and threats" after a confrontation outside his Calabasas, California, home on Tuesday morning, a law enforcement spokesman said.

Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies were called to Bieber's gated neighborhood at 9 a.m. by the neighbor, who is not being named, according to sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore.

Bieber, 19, moved into a $6.5 million mansion in The Oaks of Calabasas.

Investigators are sorting through witness statements to decide whether charges should be filed against Bieber, Whitmore said.

Bieber had just returned to his California home Tuesday morning after performing in Europe.

source

Not that i care for this media attention little kid but really? he is nothing other then a push over. He needs to grow up and fast. Hope he gets what's coming to him!

1 person likes this

Justine Beaver needs to get a hold of herself.... or itself.... i think he went for teh ameture sex change

Thing is, media reports are that he believes his own hype, thinks he is all "bad boy" now, and has an entourage to suit. As much as anyone here or anywhere could slap that little runt down, when he's got 4 or 5 big dudes behind him who will flex for a dollar - he can act as "big man" as he wants.

Thing is, media reports are that he believes his own hype, thinks he is all "bad boy" now, and has an entourage to suit. As much as anyone here or anywhere could slap that little runt down, when he's got 4 or 5 big dudes behind him who will flex for a dollar - he can act as "big man" as he wants.

Those 4 or 5 big dudes will be there as long as the checks clear. Once that clears up, then he will be alone and get smacked down pretty quick when he confronts the wrong person.

Those 4 or 5 big dudes will be there as long as the checks clear. Once that clears up, then he will be alone and get smacked down pretty quick when he confronts the wrong person.

Thing is, he is rich beyond what we can even imagine. But in theory yes, and it will be a lovely day!

1 person likes this

While I don't really care for his music or him, I must say though, if he is innocent of these charges, then of course, this is probably the price for being so famous, people always wanting a piece of your fame and fortune.

He is definitely believing by his own hype. Get a grip, Beiber.

1 person likes this

Justine Beaver needs to get a hold of herself.... or itself.... i think he went for teh ameture sex change

this "girl' gets more tail than any of us guys here could dream about...

I see his star as fading, and this is all play acting to keep his name in the News.

this "girl' gets more tail than any of us guys here could dream about...

would he get the same if "she" was jessica down the road???

He's turning into a male Lindsay Lohan.

1 person likes this

4737458483_leave_him_alone_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

1 person likes this

He's turning into a male Lindsay Lohan.

I guess he'll be into the jail thing next?