You can also use vpn to play early. My game unlocks at 8am CST with vpn ^_^

If you wish to vpn unlock then use this thread, pretty easy to follow. http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1pbx9o/bf4_best_way_to_get_early_access_using_proxy_all/

Can confirm this is working. Played now for about two hours.

Even had my twitch account banned, because I streamed the game too early... and found out that twitch allowed to stream the game after it happened :D

If you set the VPN, you can't change it again later right?

Amazon's Base + Premium for $110 and a bonus $10 site credit the best deal?

If you can wait until black Friday bf4 is 50% off at gamestop.

Well a somewhat disappointing console situation. PC clear winner and XB1/PS4 both muddling along according to polygon and eurogamer. 

PS4 - higher res, worse textures, more washed out picture, unstable multiplayer

XB1 - lower res, crisper textures, more saturated, nobody knows about multiplayer

Both have pop-in, both have decent FPS, PS4 2fps higher. XB1 has Kinect, another unknown quantity. 

Both reviews seem to heavily imply that XB1 code especially was not final code, and definitive answers are coming in ~3 weeks. Back to the waiting game for consoles I guess.

Just played some on PC. I'm impressed with the optimizations since the beta. On my amd 6950 I can now play it with all "high" settings, and with vsync on and get a smooth 45-60 fps with no drops. Thats even better performance than I got on BF3 with a mix of high/medium with vsync off. Very well optimized game. Only problem I've had so far is graphics flickering on the killcam.

I was watching some console comparison footage. Actually I think both of them look pretty damn good, and I can't really tell any substantial difference between XB1 and PS4. Sure, youtube and it's 30fps and compression degrades quality but it still looks very good. Now back to my PC :)

Anyone else think the LAW rocket is the dumbest weapon imaginable? It isn't super powerful but it doesn't require aiming....When in a vehicle fighting infantry if you don't kill them in under 2 seconds you WILL take a rocket hit.  What a stupid game design decision.

but everyen has ti reaksise thay the new consoles willnot push the best graphics, ive boght a R9 280x tpoday andon max gfx settingn crysis 3 im pushing like 30-40fps its insane, butit looks soooo good someat that a console gamer will never ever truerly realise. saying that both consoles are next gen oe.e next gen of power ND GX  s cnt argue.id love i if PC and console games could play on the sme server, ehen itll be like thanks for coming seeing uya in the duist

Why does it not say that I'm Premium anywhere in Origin or battlelog? Anyone else?

but everyen has ti reaksise thay the new consoles willnot push the best graphics, ive boght a R9 280x tpoday andon max gfx settingn crysis 3 im pushing like 30-40fps its insane, butit looks soooo good someat that a console gamer will never ever truerly realise. saying that both consoles are next gen oe.e next gen of power ND GX  s cnt argue.id love i if PC and console games could play on the sme server, ehen itll be like thanks for coming seeing uya in the duist

Um, I'm not reading that, try harder.

Dude, come on. I got what you were saying, but whatever your translating thru. Its awful!! That or you need to get to school some... a bit... a lot.. fact just stay there!

It would be nice if console and pc could play together, espec as its next gen consoles. However, as a console gamer I wouldnt play against pc players with a gamepad, and expect it to be fair.

Quake 3 on dreamcast / pc showed us that way way back in the day. Analogue sticks = handicap against Mouse.

Not something Id want popping up in BF tbh.

Anyone else think the LAW rocket is the dumbest weapon imaginable? It isn't super powerful but it doesn't require aiming....When in a vehicle fighting infantry if you don't kill them in under 2 seconds you WILL take a rocket hit.  What a stupid game design decision.

This game is based around infantry game play first to please the newer fanbase who have converted from you know where. It's been that way since BF3.

The past four hours of play have been equally the most amazed by graphics I have ever been and also some of the most fun gaming 
I have ever had. Can't believe how smooth this runs! 1440p on high, its absolutely stunning. 

I was pretty impressed with how well it ran last night. I was expecting some issues, but the game ran pretty well.

One issue I noticed was environmental sounds went mute occasionally. I could hear people and guns, but all other sounds weren't present. 

How are you guys playing it when it doesn't come out until 1st November? 

It hit on PC last night at 11:00 PM CST. I should have taken today off. :(

How are you guys playing it when it doesn't come out until 1st November? 

1st is for the UK.

If you use VPNs etc you can play it in a released timezone.

SimpleCDKeys told me today my key will be with me today... not seen it yet though...