Pregnant zombie and its offspring

Warning: Slightly Graphic.

The offspring defiantly would die. The question is would the mothers blood infect the baby before she died (There are alot filter processes between the mother and baby). I am not sure when a pregnant woman dies would her body expel the baby. So if the baby is turned into a zombie would it have the strength to leave the mothers body if it is turned into a zombie and not expelled.

Zombies are not real.

I am dead serious too.

You never met any of the people I used to work with......

This already happened in a movie. One of those Dawn of the Dead movies I believe. Its the one where they are in a shopping mall and the husband keeps the zombie wife tied up until the baby is born and its a zombie baby.

Putting aside disbelief -

Viruses like HIV can cross the placenta, and so can toxins, so it's very likely a zombie baby would be the result.

Maybe we need to send this link to the producers of Walking Dead and see if they run with the idea of Baby Bump Z? ;)

^and that begs another question, suppose the pregnant mother was infected by both Vampire & Zombie,

and the baby would be?

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle :p

Let's assume a 7--9 month pregnant person gets bitten by a zombie: what would happen with the offspring?

I am dead serious, by the way. Thanks in advance!

The Child would grow up to be Justin Bieber :p
  • Like 3

I need to go get really really high and come back and read this post and all of its replies ... it will blow my **** ...

Narrator in your Head: You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

• Like 2

Are you for real? How old are you again? I mean, seriously? No offense, but why waste everyone's time with stuff like this? Wow. Think I've read it all now. O.o

• Like 1

Are you for real? How old are you again? I mean, seriously? No offense, but why waste everyone's time with stuff like this? Wow. Think I've read it all now. O.o

Questions in his head he has, ask must he.

Who knows the real answer, all i do know is it'd be a PITA to babysit.

Pretty sure the general chat is for 'general chat'.

I hear zombie babies are worse than vampire babies in Twilight.

No way! Zombie babies are creepy and they shuffle. Twilight vampires babies are supercute and superfast. And they sparkle. :cry:

Meh. Some people need to lighten up a bit. Topics like these are actually a good way to let out some steam after a busy work week just to have a laugh either about the idea itself or the comments on it.

Also mikeffer - LMAO.

Stangely, the best answer I can think of is in films. Braindead is one, but so is the remake of Dawn of the Dead. The girl is pregnant, gets bit, survives until the birthing, and the creature born (or should that be "unborn"?) is a zombie.

if you wife got bite before she had the child, and the baby,as well as the mother, turned out to be a zombie , would you still have to pay child support?

Not if they ate you first.

• Like 1