usa roswell flying saucers alien bodies cover-up

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:09

^ The 'truth' has been leaked out -- just that few people want to accept that we are not alone.

I'm not sure what the truth is anymore.

#17 NoPanShabuShabu

NoPanShabuShabu

Neowinian

• 78 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:09

You claim that the truth has leaked out and that we just need to accept it. The problem is that each new nugget of the "truth" in your eyes actually contradicts all of the other truths. Are the aliens reptiloids, or 3 foot tall? Big nosed grays, or Nordics? Each new UFO photo looks completely different from previous ones. Roswell crash happened in 1947, or 1950? Aliens are at Hanger 18, oh wait, let's change that to Area 51. The moon is a freaking spaceship too.

#18 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:15

You claim that the truth has leaked out and that we just need to accept it. The problem is that each new nugget of the "truth" in your eyes actually contradicts all of the other truths. Are the aliens reptiloids, or 3 foot tall? Big nosed grays, or Nordics? Each new UFO photo looks completely different from previous ones. Roswell crash happened in 1947, or 1950? Aliens are at Hanger 18, oh wait, let's change that to Area 51. The moon is a freaking spaceship too.

Um, you do realize that the term "aliens" does not refer to a specific race right? That means that they can be reptiloids, and 3 feet tall, and big nosed grays, and nordics and each one is just a different race of aliens. There is no contradiction there. Also, is it hard to believe that they could be kept at Hanger 18 at one point and moved to Area 51 at another? Still no contradiction there. If you are going to use logic to argue something, use it yourself first.

#19 Rohdekill

Rohdekill

Neowinian Senior

• 3,568 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:18

Maybe the memo was planted by Reynolds in an attempt to sell more foil.

#20 NoPanShabuShabu

NoPanShabuShabu

Neowinian

• 78 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:23

^^
Doesn't work like that. The UFO story keeps changing. Many things like "they were moved from Hanger 18 to Area 51" are just ad-hoc explanations for the changing story line. Ad-hoc explanations such as this are not logical arguments. UFO lore changes as time goes on, new ideas and "proofs" are added, but they never converge towards any kind of coherent picture. They are completely chaotic, and each new thing is held up to be confirmation of previous ideas despite the fact that they show that the old idea was wrong.

#21 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:26

^^
Doesn't work like that. The UFO story keeps changing. Many things like "they were moved from Hanger 18 to Area 51" are just ad-hoc explanations for the changing story line. Ad-hoc explanations such as this are not logical arguments. UFO lore changes as time goes on, new ideas and "proofs" are added, but they never converge towards any kind of coherent picture. They are completely chaotic, and each new thing is held up to be confirmation of previous ideas despite the fact that they show that the old idea was wrong.

So please, explain to us how you know that there is only one race of aliens. We will wait. Remember, there can't be a race of reptoids and a race of 3 foot tall aliens like you said. Your argument. Burden of proof is on you. Prove to us that aliens weren't kept at two different locations and could only possibly be kept at one single location ever.

Also, explain how if exactly 0 of the stories are true, where is your proof? We know extra-terrestrial life exists because we have found it so you have nothing to go off of anyone by claiming it hasn't been found.

#22 Original Poster

Original Poster

Systems Developer

• 2,988 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:31

^ The 'truth' has been leaked out -- just that few people want to accept that we are not alone.

not really... I dont think we are alone ... though I have no proof... no real proof only proof that it can exist other places and is likly ... I really want to see a planet populated by different species ... would be interesting to see what kind of species there are... maybe a whole knew categories like we have reptlies and mammals ... maybe they have transformers

#23 NoPanShabuShabu

NoPanShabuShabu

Neowinian

• 78 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 16:50

So please, explain to us how you know that there is only one race of aliens. We will wait. Remember, there can't be a race of reptoids and a race of 3 foot tall aliens like you said. Your argument. Burden of proof is on you. Prove to us that aliens weren't kept at two different locations and could only possibly be kept at one single location ever.

Also, explain how if exactly 0 of the stories are true, where is your proof? We know extra-terrestrial life exists because we have found it so you have nothing to go off of anyone by claiming it hasn't been found.

Who said that there had to be only one type of alien? How many are reasonable though? 3, 5, 7, one for each believer? And how many of those are secretely controlling the goverment? Just the grays? Grays and reptiloids? Big nosed grays control but are bad guys vs. the good guy nordics? Too many different stories. Which "truth" are we supposed to accept?

The burden of proof isn't on me. "Also, explain how if exactly 0 of the stories are true, where is your proof?" Where is the proof that even 1 of the stories *is* true?

#24 ILikeTobacco

ILikeTobacco

Neowinian Senior

• 4,789 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 17:18

The burden of proof isn't on me. "Also, explain how if exactly 0 of the stories are true, where is your proof?" Where is the proof that even 1 of the stories *is* true?

Actually it is because you are the one claiming all are false. I never claimed all were true. Hell, I never claimed any were true. The only claims came from you and you said that all were false because according to you, they all contradict each other even though they don't. That means the burden of proof is in fact with you because you are the only one making a claim here which I was easily able to debunk. Your claim is they contradict each other so they must all be untrue. Since they don't contradict each other, the burden of proof still lies with you.

#25 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,862 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 23:57

Posted Image

The Roswell event can be easily pinned down to July 1947, because of the widespread Newspaper reports of the true event that was first reported, before the military chose to pull down the cloak of secrecy.

There are more than one type of Aliens visiting our present day Earth.

That should be clear from the wide variety of craft seen.

No one must automatically accept anything -- you are free to believe as you want.

Think for yourself.

All kinds of evidence has been put out there -- but none of it is going to convince those who simply don't want to believe that other intelligent beings exist. ;)

#26 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:20

All kinds of evidence has been put out there -- but none of it is going to convince those who simply don't want to believe that other intelligent beings exist. ;)

Exactly. Even if aliens would appear and land, they would say it's a government hoax.

#27 OP Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,862 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 22:51

^ Wernher von Braun's assistant said years ago, that Braun said various threats would be put out by the government.

The next will be an Asteroid threatening Earth, and the last hoax will be an Alien attack. ;)

#28 M_Lyons10

M_Lyons10

Neowinian Senior

• 13,900 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 22:58

Yes, because I'm sure second- or third-hand claims that were never investigated always get forwarded to the Director of the FBI from the head of a field office.

I would agree that this seems odd.

#29 arachnoid

arachnoid

Copyright Withheld

• 3,721 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 23:19

Lets say a certain country launches a secret probe containing mutated Monkeys testing a hypothesis they have in regard to a new weapons delivery system.Said craft launches on time and disappears from radar as expected but does not reappear at the target site, nothing can be found except for minute pieces of wreckage in the target area and a news black out is in effect.Wreckage retrieved from archives meanwhile matches exactly the pattern of the delivery package and its occupants........
Now are they aliens?

#30 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:32

^ Wernher von Braun's assistant said years ago, that Braun said various threats would be put out by the government.

The next will be an Asteroid threatening Earth, and the last hoax will be an Alien attack. ;)

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.