• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 articuno1au

articuno1au

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 29 March 2013 - 13:19

Way to read the thread man >.<

Especially given Deranged shares your stance but in advance of you..

#62 +_Alexander

_Alexander

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 29 March 2013 - 13:41

So a user should be content with a system that lags? then? And they want to run a lower OS? - Priceless-
And upgrade of processor is not a valid option since it is a cpu/gpu built into an all in one .
Or you should be stuck with something they don't like then?

If the system lags that a simple case of a problem between chair and keyboard or HW failure.

Otherwise, yes to all.
Don't like it? Send it back while it is still in warranty.

If some idiot didn't research say the fact that you cannot upgrade a laptop's CPU, no one is to blame except that idiot.

I mean, you buy things by looking for qualities you want and reading reviews.

Edited by _Alexander, 29 March 2013 - 13:44.

#63 redvamp128

redvamp128

Neowinian Senior

Posted 29 March 2013 - 15:35

If the system lags that a simple case of a problem between chair and keyboard or HW failure.

Otherwise, yes to all.
Hhhe
If some idiot didn't research say the fact that you cannot upgrade a laptop's CPU, no one is to blame except that idiot.

He bought it because it was the latest and he later found he did not liike win8. The reviews were good on it 9/10 liked it. He liked everthing but the os.

Otherwise, yes to all.
Hhhe

He bought it because it was the latest and he later found he did not liike win8. The reviews were good on it 9/10 liked it. He liked everthing but the os.

#64 TheExperiment

TheExperiment

Reality Bomb

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 29 March 2013 - 18:27

There are a number of fringe cases where in 8 performs significantly worse than 7 on certain hardware configurations.

In particular there are a number of issues with how the OS communicates with storage devices that causes repeated interrupts and makes the OS run like proverbial ass >.>

I don't know how MS buggered that one up tbh D:

I assume certain storage driver models were deprecated (the ones that call your devices SCSI for example) though I have no direct experience with this. It also may have just been a bug that was fixed already. Network drivers were similarly disappointing at launch and I can't say what's up with that, had to change mine from the defaults as fast as possible.

I still have an awful experience with a lot of current antivirus programs I've tried in 8 too with WinRT apps loading incredibly slow and such, and I wonder if other people are lashing out about that.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!