Gaming moments that scared you

- Amnesia and the Penumbra Series (The whole game is scary!)

- Horror House 2 (The ending was kinda meh...great game all around)

- Dead Space 2 (That part in the nursery is messed up)

Outlast looks scary. I'm going to have to do more research when I get home.

Crysis. But not because of the game itself. I had been playing another game not long before with my Xbox 360 controller and had left it plugged in even though I was going to use my keyboard and mouse.

When Crysis kicked off the desk started shaking however I didn't realise consciously and couldn't figure out why it was so much scarier than usual. The Xbox 360 controller had force feedback turned on and was responding to the soundtrack.

Oops.

the end part of Halflife 2,that reactor, it's height scared the daylights out of me. my muscles were tense and I took my time.

Post games that are non horror but freaked you out of your jimmies.

This boss fight right here

O HELL NAW, WUT U KNOW 'BOUT DAT VECTORMAN 2 SON?! Hahahah, can't believe you posted The Shadow. Loved that boss fight. And man, the music for this game was epic!

Anyway, I know you said non-horror, but it's kind of in-between. The zombie squirrels and teddy bears from Conker's Bad Fur Day rustled my jimmies a bit. I don't like being chased, and I can't stand being chased by smaller things especially. I think bad controls are often what scare me though.

Also, heights. Some of the jumping puzzles on Guild Wars 2 screw with my head and make me want to quit, especially when I'm trying to follow someone just so that I can help them kill a boss that's back there. I'm a great platformer, as I used to do all sorts of trick jumps back in the day, but heights aren't my thing. ><

Hmm, I would have to say the most recent non-horror scared was in dishonored. I had just done a tonne of sneaking, and was near a bunch of people so I was scared that I would be seen. I heard foot steps and freaked out, killed the person only to find it was a person I didn't want to die.

Playing TES IV: Oblivion, was in the dungeon that you get Mehrunes Razor (believe that is the name).. guy in the coffin behind me after I ignored him got up, stood behind me. I only turned around to see him staring at me because I heard footsteps.

Creepy as hell.