Same PC, multiplayer game....

Im looking for recommendations. A list doesn't tell me much. Example: I thought Burnout was split screen and I installed it and it is take turns. No, that is pretty much crap and not multiplayer.

Im looking for recommendations. A list doesn't tell me much. Example: I thought Burnout was split screen and I installed it and it is take turns. No, that is pretty much crap and not multiplayer.

Quit being an ungrateful bell piece, he gave you a link to the exact type of games you were after...

• Like 2

There are only two sections on that web site: Split-screen and local multiplayer. Burnout Paradise is listed as local multiplayer, not split-screen. You're welcome to use a search engine and look around for yourself.

There are only two sections on that web site: Split-screen and local multiplayer. Burnout Paradise is listed as local multiplayer, not split-screen. You're welcome to use a search engine and look around for yourself.

Burnout Paradise is not true multiplayer. Any single player game can be made instantly multiplayer by just passing the controller around.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiplayer_video_game

A multiplayer video game is a video game in which more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time.

Burnout Paradise is not true multiplayer. Any single player game can be made instantly multiplayer by just passing the controller around.

That...was completely his point? Go and look at the website, select the "games" option at the top and then select "PC Split Screen." There are the games that are, well, split screen games. Notice that Burnout isn't listed.

Your hostility towards people trying to help you is quite bizarre...