The Outlook.com Insiders program is our first stab at bringing the community closer to our team. This program is made for all the Outlook.com fans out there that like to share their enthusiasm for the product. Through the program you’ll hear about our newest developments directly from our team, as well as learn more about the product itself. Head over to our program description to read more and apply.
A couple notes on the program:
- This will be open to the U.S. first and we’ll work to open this to more countries in the future.
- We have a simple selection process that is explained in the program description.
- We will not be providing early/beta access to the product and the program will not be a support and/or feedback channel.
- You will hear directly from our team, via email, about product releases and updates, blog posts, etc., at the same time as we publish these.
- We will have recurring online meetings with folks from our team for you to learn more about how we work to build the product.
- You will get a chance to participate in events that the Outlook.com team sponsors around the country.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting many of you through the program!
Sr. Product Manager – Outlook.com