The Walking Dead (Season 4)

Are you excited about season 4  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about season 4

• Yes
    • No
    • Sorta
    • After watching season 3 i'm done with the walking dead.
    • After watching season 3 i'm not very excited about season 4 at all.

That trailer was awesome! I didn't think I could get anymore excited for Season 4...I was wrong!!

What song was playing?

That trailer makes it look like this season is going to be loads better than the previous season. I was kinda getting bored about this whole Governer thing. The fact that it's going to be more about surviving in the world with walkers is more interesting to me. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the 3rd season though!

The trailer does look great, however I remain highly skeptical that the show will improve on doing the ridiculous week after week.

People wanted more zombies and more fighting, looks like we are getting that! 

On a second note, I like how they keep using cars that didn't exist when the breakout started. I'm pretty sure that was a newer model Dodge Charger. 

Trailer looks great for season 4. Did anybody notice Hershal has 2 legs at the 1:20 mark? Prosthetic or just a mistake?

Trailer looks great for season 4. Did anybody notice Hershal has 2 legs at the 1:20 mark? Prosthetic or just a mistake?

Nice find! Maybe he stole a prosthetic from a walker hehe

Or the trailer is before the edited his leg out

1:16-1:17 mark as well, he is walking on two legs and without a crutch.  There's also no crutch by him at the table scene.  Might have gotten a leg!  Either that or the showrunners forget they cut his leg off in season 3 :p

I love watching this tv program but i think i'm with alot of people when i say Season 3 was to much in the jail and now looks like season 4 is the same. I hope they get out of there and find something better. I can see AMC losing fans because of this.

'THE WALKING DEAD' Season 4 Will Have 2 Standalone Governor Episodes

As you can see, "The Governor" was not shown in the San Diego Comic-Con trailer for Season 4 of "The Walking Dead." This prompted quite a few fans of the zombie television program to question just how involved the maniacal evildoer would be amid reports of the zombie threat moving back to the forefront. A new report from TV Line serves to quell those fears, at least partially. The scoop spills that two of the sixteen episodes will be devoted entirely to what's going on with David Morrissey's character. This doesn't rule out the character appearing in other episodes, it simply confirms that he'll have two hour-long episodes focusing on what he's been up to since leaving Woodbury.