Tayo the little bus Korean cartoon for grand daughter?

So my grand daughter Molly who is few months from being 3 has found this Tayo the little bus cartoon on youtube - quality is terrible. But I can only seem to find the first 3 episodes but she doesn't seem to mind all that much.

There is a ipad app in english that she loves, plays the song, she can wash tayo, etc..

Anyway looking to purchase the videos is a bit pricey - they want $50 for both seasons, she is not even 3 not like she is going to be interested in this 6 months from now even.

Doing a bit of research seems to have aired in multiple other countries, not just the US yet? Was wondering if anyone had access to the english DVDs, media in other form? Possible purchase of that is more reasonable that $50 and then shipping from Korea, etc.

Possible trade of other DVDs I have? etc. etc. I know this should prob be in the sell and trade section, but that section is mostly tech related stuff from what I can tell. If you have access to this show - even if you can record it over the air? Please contact me via PM and we can discuss.

Thanks primexx that does seem to be lot of them at 1 hour of video.. That should keep her busy for a bit ;)

edit: this looks to be disk 1 from season 2, wonder if season 1 is up the same way all in 1 long video. Doesn't seem like it.. I filtered on length and this is the only 1 that pops up.. Thank that is a great start!

Just an update - got a old IT colleague/buddy in Korea currently working on a SAP rollout.. He is checking for me, but he thinks it might be hard finding the english version?

If he scores, will be able to post up dvd quality on youtube.

But still looking - so if you have this, please PM me!

• 9 months later...

Hello,

It seems that this series is exclusive to Hulu in the US. Searched and it seems only season 1 is avaliable on Hulu (Plus).