So far I think this game is awesome.  I'm just stuck on a couple of things.  One, how do you get health?  I know there are med kits, but outside of that (and switching to another character), how do you get more health? 

You get more health by eating food.

Was just browsing GameSeek and saw this http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesycs65a12qv/Grand-Theft-Auto-5-GTA-V-

They claim GTAV PC release date will be November 22nd?!?!?! Are they just making **** up or did they just leak the date??

Rockstar is good at doing this with PC versions, When VCS came out for the PSP they had no intention on porting to PS2 and a month later they finally ported it. After I bought it for PSP back then, so wait about a month or 2 and see what happens. If there is no official info for the PC port. they more than likely won't.

Definitely fake. It's just too soon.

I hope I'm wrong though.

I have to agree. I just looked it up and all that I got was about the petition that's been going around for a PC adaptation. 

Haha very scary!

Neobond after a few weeks of partying and not shaving, haha.

Just ran out of missions to do with Michael and Franklin, swapped to Trevor and he's drunk miles up a mountain, in the dark and rain wearing a womans dress... not a vehicle in sight, took like 10 minutes to reach a road damn it.

Just ran out of missions to do with Michael and Franklin, swapped to Trevor and he's drunk miles up a mountain, in the dark and rain wearing a dress... not a vehicle in sight, took like 10 minutes to reach a road damn it.

Trevor = LEGEND

Should have called a cab though :rofl:

Bought this last night, played for a few hours. They completely and utterly destroyed the driving physics. I got used to it, but wow they are terrible. That's quite possibly the best part of GTA IV and here it is ruined; not by a little bit, but by a lot. It makes for crappy crashes and weird hand-braking. I don't feel 'pro' as I drive I feel like inserting another quarter.

Don't get me wrong, the game is fun, as I knew it would be. The huge map, amazing graphics (for PS3) and things to do are insane. Release a patch to switch on and off these weird arcade physics and I'd already call this GOTY.

Bought this last night, played for a few hours. They completely and utterly destroyed the driving physics. I got used to it, but wow they are terrible. That's quite possibly the best part of GTA IV and here it is ruined; not by a little bit, but by a lot. It makes for crappy crashes and weird hand-braking. I don't feel 'pro' as I drive I feel like inserting another quarter.

Don't get me wrong, the game is fun, as I knew it would be. The huge map, amazing graphics (for PS3) and things to do are insane. Release a patch to switch on and off these weird arcade physics and I'd already call this GOTY.

i like the driving in it. 

• Like 1

Go with PS3 then you can upgrade later :)

Totally and what rockstar said about the game makes me not want to move to the ps4 yet anyway. They said pretty much to the effect that the PS3 hasn't reached its limit yet and when they did GTA V the PS3 didn't hurt any of the things they wanted to do with the game. So to me that's telling me that its really unnecessary to switch to the ps4 

Totally disagree with this. I'm loving the new handling. It fits with the world far better.

I was never a fan of GTAIV's though.

• Like 1

I actually prefer the driving now.

I think Rockstar went with the more arcadey handling because of the huge world. Driving long in GTAIV was a chore and a lot of time you wouldn't make it there in one piece. All the cars were unpredictable and all handling like they were 10 tonnes. Even the sports cars. Plus the handbrake wasn't fun. I used it to stop and that was about it. I think if they kept the same handling as IV. I think there would be more people complaining about how difficult it is.

I think this goes online too, it'll make the racing much more competitive in. In IV, if you crashed that is pretty much race over and people decide to go backwards and ruin everyone else's race.

As you play V more, you'll get more confident and hopefully you'll see it still requires skill to dart in and out of traffic and take corners at speed. Especially in the rain :laugh:

Use the slidey cheat in V and you'll get the GTAIV handling back.

The first time you get in a car, the handling sucks balls.  After you drive more you'll see the handling improve as your driving skill improves too.  It definitely gets better, but yeah, GTA IV's car physics really really sucked, and was one of the worst parts of the game.  Cars felt slow and sluggish, they drove like the tires were about to melt off.  Not so much in GTA V now.  The more you drive, the better you get though.

i have to take turns with my wife, i just bought her the HD version of Kingdom hearts for the PS3 so we have to take turns with it