1,195 posts in this topic

Where did those images come from? I assume a "leak" is imminent.

I'm under the impression you can buy and download now via the PS3 store, but it'll be locked until release. It's 18GB.

I got those images from reddit.

post-338470-0-39668200-1377280032.jpg

18GB eh? So that'll take me until release to download then, better buy the disc version haha :p

In all honesty this game is looking better and better and can't come soon enough.

Between this, and BF4 those are the two I wanted for the new xbox,  but they're coming to 360,  so later on I'll get the new xbox.  I am excited for GTA. 

I really wish I could find the audio of the "phone calls" from the first GTA for PC.  Anyone remember them?

Can wait for leak to play on my RGH 2.0 console! I preordered though, but I can't wait until release date!

Can wait for leak to play on my RGH 2.0 console! I preordered though, but I can't wait until release date!

Going to be leaked on PS3 first. People from Europe already taking advantage on the preload that was short lived.

edit:

cI5z7xI.jpg

1 person likes this

Going to be leaked on PS3 first. People from Europe already taking advantage on the preload that was short lived.

edit:

Too late to edit, but the snapshot is fake. Just a photoshop job from the Franklin's trailer: http://i.imgur.com/KbSVukl.jpg

1 person likes this

18GB eh? So that'll take me until release to download then, better buy the disc version haha :p

In all honesty this game is looking better and better and can't come soon enough.

I got mine reserved and paying it off end of next week. Having an actual physical copy just makes the anticipation of getting home to play it much more orgasmic.

I got mine reserved and paying it off end of next week. Having an actual physical copy just makes the anticipation of getting home to play it much more orgasmic.

Plus you get the usually poster of the map inside.

1 person likes this

Any more news on a PC release?

This will be my first next gen title. Hopefully.

This will be my first next gen title. Hopefully.

To my knowledge, they haven't announced this for any next gen console. I hope they do, but this is Rockstar so I wouldn't hold your breath.

1 person likes this

This game is going to be amazing, especially with the new 16 man server/online play.

Plus you get the usually poster of the map inside.

True! I have mine. I was thinking about reserving the hard back strategy book too. Doubt i'll keep the blimp though... I hope Carmen from IV isn't in it, she's rather annoying. I wouldn't mind if Michelle(Karen) was in it in some way, she imo was my favorite to date XD

@TR more than amazing, it's gonna be down right epic omniverse size!

It lives up to it's hype, that's for sure.

The list i saw had 190 songs, on GTA forums. Although  .... need to find it

I was wondering if that list was short. Someone leaked the sound files from the ps3 download which was 1.9GB.

GTA V official trailer

Very excited for this game, just wondering if I should take the day off work :P

2 people like this

You're welcome.

For? That site was the most unfunny pile of doo doo i've ever spent any time on.

3 people like this

GTA V official trailer

Briliiant, barely used my 360 for the last 2 years and it RRODs a month before this comes out.

Why can't I pre-order GTA V on Xbox Live? We can pre-order it on PSN, but not XBL? Ugh!