Grand Theft Auto V has been leaked already. :o

I expected it to be leaked weeks ago, i'm impressed how long Rockstar managed to keep the game from doing so.

Hopefully walmart still has some in stock on launch day. I didn't pre order because I know I wouldn't be able to get it anytime before 9PM eastern.   Walmart is open 24 hours, so I'll stop after work and play it all night.  

I pre-ordered mine on the PS network, Goes live at 12:01 on tuesday. The only thing I hate is its gonna take pretty damn long to download (36 GB) but I figure I'll download it cause the days of me going out in the middle of the night to pick up a game are over, i'll just download it and play it in the morning. 

I pre-ordered mine on the PS network, Goes live at 12:01 on tuesday. The only thing I hate is its gonna take pretty damn long to download (36 GB) but I figure I'll download it cause the days of me going out in the middle of the night to pick up a game are over, i'll just download it and play it in the morning. 

Didn't PSN have pre-loading? Or did they pull that since people started "decrypting" the files?

Didn't PSN have pre-loading? Or did they pull that since people started "decrypting" the files?

No, when I pre-ordered it told me I could download it at 12:01 on the 17th. All I was allowed to download at the time of purchase was GTA V Theme. 

Meh, bonuses give me an incentive to shop at other stores. So what if they release it as something else down the road, usually they all come out to everyone else for free down the road any way.

Think your in the minority there, Id rather not be hauled round 2-3 stores and spending 2-3x on same game. Simply to have a full item set you barely use, or which is purely cosmetic. Im afraid I hark back to the days when you bought your disk/cartridge, and it came as a complete game, and any "dlc" you would have to enter a cheat code to get.

If Im to get any pre-order bonus it should be ?2-3 or $4-5 off of the game as a thank you. That will then do me nicely for some munchies as I go home and get stuck in, no?

Think your in the minority there, Id rather not be hauled round 2-3 stores and spending 2-3x on same game. Simply to have a full item set you barely use, or which is purely cosmetic. Im afraid I hark back to the days when you bought your disk/cartridge, and it came as a complete game, and any "dlc" you would have to enter a cheat code to get.

If Im to get any pre-order bonus it should be ?2-3 or $4-5 off of the game as a thank you. That will then do me nicely for some munchies as I go home and get stuck in, no?

That's why there's this thing called the internet. You can look at the games on their website.

But stores are offering different bonus's though. Everyone gets the blimp but stores are offering different bonuses to that to. I know Wal-mart is offering the blimp and a keychain. Game stop is just offering the blimp I think. The PSN is offering the blimp, a theme and a certain percentage off other rockstar games.

I expected it to be leaked weeks ago, i'm impressed how long Rockstar managed to keep the game from doing so.

I went to my local gamestop to pay off my pre-order, and the guy said they still don't have anything in-store yet.

They aren't releasing it for the PC, at-least I don't think so.

Not yet, but seeing as every major GTA has a PC release (even the older ones), I'd be willing to bet they will eventually port it. I just hope they port it a little better than they did GTA IV, I have a pretty nice computer and even now GTA IV has graphical issues that other games which look a whole lot better do not.

If they do port it, we won't see anything until mid-late 2014 though, but its almost a guarantee that it's coming to PC IMO.