Why can't I pre-order GTA V on Xbox Live? We can pre-order it on PSN, but not XBL? Ugh!

Xbox Live doesn't support such a feature apparently.

?For those asking about digital pre-orders on Xbox LIVE, the Xbox 360 Games on Demand service does not offer the ability to pre-order games or make them available on launch day."

?That being said, we will be making GTAV available via Games on Demand as soon as it?s technically feasible and permitted by Microsoft.?

http://www.gamechup.com/rockstar-reveals-why-gta-5-preorders-are-not-available-on-xbox-live/

News on the soundtrack:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51291/gtav-soundtrack-interviews-and-details-plus-sleepwalking-by-the-.html

The game also includes over 20 hours of original, dynamic score created by noted composer Tangerine Dream in collaboration with Woody Jackson (Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne 3, LA Noire) and L.A. hip-hop producers Alchemist and Oh No.

Tangerine Dream being part of the ambient score for the game is amazing!

Ever since its debut as the getaway car in the opening moments of Grand Theft Auto III, the Bravado Banshee has been a symbol of the ultimate American sports car. With its aggressive, oversized styling and powerful engine, it became a mainstay as one of the most sought after high-performance rides from coast to coast - from Liberty City all the way to Los Santos...

Significant work went into creating this real world version of the 2013 model featured in Grand Theft Auto V. Utilizing state-of-the-art fabrication technologies, molds for the exterior were cut and machined piece-by-piece for the high performance base vehicle. With these molds each panel was laid out by hand to create an entirely new exterior resulting in a screen accurate reproduction of the Banshee.

Referencing the model and textures of the in-game car, the interior was handcrafted and stitched to capture the look and feel of its detailed cockpit, with seats upholstered and embroidered with the Banshee name and insignia. The dashboard, door panels and center console were reconfigured and finished with carbon inlays. And finally, a multi-speaker premium sound system was installed before giving it the iconic metallic blue exterior complete with ice white racing stripe.

The result is a one-of-kind supercar worthy of representing the Banshee's heritage and a tribute to some of the deep customization options you'll find in the Los Santos Customs shops of GTA V, where you can equip and style your vehicles with a wide range of visual and performance-based enhancements.

This month, GameStop is offering the chance to win this one-of-a-kind vehicle as part of the PowerUp Rewards? Epic Rewards Giveaway?.

https://www.gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards/PUR/Enter/EpicRewardSep13

Source: Rockstar on Facebook

post-338470-0-23620400-1378219988.jpg

post-338470-0-92927100-1378219995.jpg

post-338470-0-53836200-1378220001.jpg

post-338470-0-60480400-1378220006.jpg

post-338470-0-30822500-1378220013.jpg

post-338470-0-22253700-1378220202.jpg

• Like 3

I can't wait to read the one site that reviews the game poorly to gain hits.

I'm looking forward to what Yahtzee will say about it. I'm sure he'll make a song and dance about, "oh look, another game in the franchise" as well as probably talking about how there is a lot of unnecessary additional options and abilities, finally mentioning that yet again there has been a fun-factor removed from the game as it tries to take itself too seriously.

I'm holding fire for the moment. It looks great from the screenshots, but I couldn't complete GTA4 because it took itself too seriously for my liking.

I'm looking forward to what Yahtzee will say about it. I'm sure he'll make a song and dance about, "oh look, another game in the franchise" as well as probably talking about how there is a lot of unnecessary additional options and abilities, finally mentioning that yet again there has been a fun-factor removed from the game as it tries to take itself too seriously.

I'm holding fire for the moment. It looks great from the screenshots, but I couldn't complete GTA4 because it took itself too seriously for my liking.

I agree GTA4 did take itself too seriously. I think Rockstar realised that and changed it up a bit with Ballad of Gay Tony where it had some more fun elements to it, like base jumping.

GTA5 looks like it will still be serious but give us more tools to have fun in the game.

Multiplayer looks like it will be a blast too.

GTA5 looks like it will still be serious but give us more tools to have fun in the game.

Multiplayer looks like it will be a blast too.

I don't think I've seen any gameplay videos, are the car physics more like GTA3 or GTA4? That really put me off completing GTA4.

As for the multiplayer...well, I didn't touch it once in GTA4 and it doesn't interest me much in 5. I play GTA for the singleplayer.

I don't think I've seen any gameplay videos, are the car physics more like GTA3 or GTA4? That really put me off completing GTA4.

As for the multiplayer...well, I didn't touch it once in GTA4 and it doesn't interest me much in 5. I play GTA for the singleplayer.

From what i've seen and read. The physics are similar but not as weighted as they were in GTA4 but not so light that they feel like they're not attached to the road.

I think they've been compared to Midnight Club LA another Rockstar game.

I play GTA for the single player too. It just looks like Rockstar have done a great job on it. Plus they've had the great idea to stagger the launch of GTA Online till October. So we all get to finish the single player first. I can't wait to jump in with some Neowinians and do some missions.

Ouch! Still a few weeks to get yourself prepared though ;)

it was the 60gb fatty one, over heated shuts off. but I'm thankful for Aarons LOL I got another, so IT'S ON BROTHA! WHOO

• Like 1

Ok I caved in and pre-ordered the Special Edition Xbox 360 version. I was just gonna walk into a store and buy it on launch day, but after reading up on the various editions of the game, I wanted the Special Edition which you can only get online it seems. So I preordered that. Can't wait! :woot: