[image of Map with San Andreas severely out-spaced]

GTA V vs. GTA: San Andreas.

whoa, that puts things to scale quite nicely for me. That's kind of insane.

snippity snip.

GTA V vs. GTA: San Andreas.

So much glorious free space.  I'm going to spend at least four days straight just parachuting over that and driving around. 

I actually really enjoyed just aimlessly driving down the roads in SA. I hope that there are some sections that take 3+ min to drive down, and nothing to really see. It reminds me of the outside world..... just without that awful sun.

One of my favorite parts of San Andreas were the long useless roads to nowhere... And then you stumble upon a little Gas station or something and it's just so comfy to me. I'm so excited for this game, damnit!

^^^ these.

I loved SA driving around to the radio without seeing anything for ages but the trees and hills. Sad as that may be :p

I'm just impressed that MichaelAngelo made an appearance as the map :p

Leonardo ;)

• Like 1

I wouldn't expect anything until well into next year.

I also wouldn't expect a next gen release.

Bummer.

Well, if they ever decide to release a pc version and I remember that the game exists I might pick it up on sale in the future.

Soo soon! Have KH 1.5 HD to try and blast through this weekend, and me and the GF have just started playing Diablo 3 together as well :/

Quite amazing they've managed to get a game of this scale squeezed out on the dying consoles.

Soo soon! Have KH 1.5 HD to try and blast through this weekend, and me and the GF have just started playing Diablo 3 together as well :/

Quite amazing they've managed to get a game of this scale squeezed out on the dying consoles.

I thought the same with San Andreas. That game was ridiculous in scale.

• Like 1

Amazon Germany has listed GTA V for PC.

Edit: cover art looks like a bad fake.

Just a place-holder...

"Currently unavailable.

If and when this item will be back in stock is unknown."