HBO admits piracy is a "compliment" that doesn't hurt sales

I don't see the harm in downloading TV shows that air for free on free-to-air channels. Pay channels are a bit different. I'd rather download the show and watch it, and then buy the season on blu-ray (if and when available). It takes about a year before the season is available for purchase anywhere, so most people just download it illegally.

Awesome, love Game of Thrones so damn much. I will buy it all on Blu-ray for sure. This makes me want to buy it much more. I love when Companies endorse my try-before-I-buy-because-most-things-are-crap mentality.

I don't even understand why people are pirating a TV show u can get for free from the HBO website. kinda stupid if you ask me.

Where? :rolleyes:

Yeah i would like to know.

BTW i can't even get HBO. I called my cable company and even if i'm actually willing to pay it's impossible for me to get it without taking the whole english package instead of the french package.

Maybe then we could get to pick what programming we want like just purchase the shows we wanna watch..In my dreams of course