Graduate scheme in NYC

Hi all,

I know this is kinda rude to ask with my first question but I am quite honestly not sure where to go. I'm a long time lurker and I decided to join because I dont know where else would be able to answer my question.

So I'm going to graduate Uni soon and I am discussions with one of the major financial institutions, however, I am unsure of what a reasonable starting salary for a company here is in NYC. Can someone let me know what the ballpark is for someone doing dev/BA work for these kinds of places in NYC as a GRAD is?

There are a lot of places online that will compare jobs in your market. IIRC glassdoor does it.

I'd say $100k though. NYC is too friggin' expensive to take less.

It's a grad scheme, they havent really told us anything on top of that. I expect that I could be moved about to try different teams. My background from uni was Apps dev but I do want to do some more BA work. I know of glassdoor but it gives a range from a selection of different people form different areas and companies but the range is huge. I was hoping for someone to have been through it or work for a company which could help.

Thanks for the comments!