Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scorbing

North Korea Approves Merciless Attack on U.S

382 posts in this topic

I don't know what kind of game this North Korean leader thinks he is playing or who he thinks he is messing with, but he's gonna get burned and he's gonna get burned bad.

Yeah good luck with that, you little chubby **********er.

I don't know what kind of game this North Korean leader thinks he is playing or who he thinks he is messing with, but he's gonna get burned and he's gonna get burned bad.

I think he is more dangerous than we might think. His father was crazy, but he was old and he lived other moments of history... But his son, the current NK leader is another story... He had a crazy father, lived in pure propaganda and he is too young to have matured decisions. He is very dangerous and unfortunately I don't think he is playing games. :|

12 people like this

I think he is more dangerous than we might think. His father was crazy, but he was old and he lived other moments of history... But his son, the current NK leader is another story... He had a crazy father, lived in pure propaganda and he is too young to have matured decisions. He is very dangerous and unfortunately I don't think he is playing games. :|

Well our leaders and intelligence military geniuses claim that N. Korea doesn't have the capability to launch a nuclear missile to our homeland, but I think they are wrong. They said the same thing about Osama Bin Laden. They said he would never be able to reach our homeland and attack us in the way he ended up doing by using our planes to destroy the twin towers. What makes them think this N. Korean nutbag doesn't have spies here, arming up a plane, bus or car with a nuclear device to detonate it somewhere in Washington or any other state?

September 11, 2001 taught us a lesson that obviously some people in the government didn't get:

Never, ever underestimate your enemy, big or small, because you never know what they are capable of doing.

3 people like this

Um he didn't live in pure propaganda. He studied abroad in Europe if I remember correctly so he knows quite well that the North Korean propaganda machine is full of absolute bull****.

2 people like this

Well our leaders and intelligence military geniuses claim that N. Korea doesn't have the capability to launch a nuclear missile to our homeland, but I think they are wrong. They said the same thing about Osama Bin Laden. They said he would never be able to reach our homeland and attack us in the way he ended up doing by using our planes to destroy the twin towers. What makes them think this N. Korean nutbag doesn't have spies here, arming up a plane, bus or car with a nuclear device to detonate it somewhere in Washington or any other state?

September 11, 2001 taught us a lesson that obviously some people in the government didn't get:

Never, ever underestimate your enemy, big or small, because you never know what they are capable of doing.

I couldn't agree more.

If the US government can send to prison citizens that only slightly threaten the country, they should have destroyed North Korea long ago, before the nukes. I think they hesitated doing that during the Bush government because of China... N. Korea is China's barking puppy.

Um he didn't live in pure propaganda. He studied abroad in Europe if I remember correctly so he knows quite well that the North Korean propaganda machine is full of absolute bull****.

Yes, but propaganda is pretty powerful. Those terrorists from 9/11 lived in the US too and look what they did/believed. Idiocy has no bounds...

2 people like this

I couldn't agree more.

If the US government can send to prison citizens that only slightly threaten the country, they should have destroyed North Korea long ago, before the nukes. I think they hesitated doing that during the Bush government because of China... N. Korea is China's barking puppy.

China "supports" North Korea because they don't want to deal with the massive amount of refugees that would flood over the border if North Korea fell. South Korea probably doesn't want to deal with it either.

For years China hasn't bothered doing anything because well NK hasn't bothered doing anything. They've threatened a bunch of things but as soon as they get some aid, they shut up and go back into "hibernation." Now that things are different you can see that China is ****ed too since a war would pretty much NK is going to fall and they'll have millions rushing over the border claiming aid.

Yes, but propaganda is pretty powerful. Those terrorists from 9/11 lived in the US too and look what they did/believed. Idiocy has no bounds...

Unless I'm mistaken the 9/11 hijackers never really grew up or lived in America. They ended up in the country shortly before 9/11.

Fatty pants here (NK leader that is) grew up in Switzerland and attended international school there. He knows quite well that NK is a ###### but he's happy to live there because his family are insanely rich while the rest of the country starves.

Well he did have a pretty good upbringing, getting taught in a Swiss private school and being proficient enough in not only English, but German and French aswell.

He might be looping mad, however not an imbecile...

Yet again not really true at all. China "supports" North Korea because they don't want to deal with the massive amount of refugees that would flood over the border if North Korea fell. South Korea probably doesn't want to deal with it either.

For years China hasn't bothered doing anything because well NK hasn't bothered doing anything. They've threatened a bunch of things but as soon as they get some aid, they shut up and go back into "hibernation." Now that things are different you can see that China is ****ed too since a war would pretty much NK is going to fall and they'll have millions rushing over the border claiming aid.

I don't really think those are solely the real problems. This is much bigger than simply a problem with their border... NK is a market too and is very close to China and South Korea, where a nuke could be a huge problem regarding pollution and other things.

If China was really ***ed too, they would have already threatened N. Korea and they didn't.

Well he did have a pretty good upbringing, getting taught in a Swiss private school and being proficient enough in not only English, but German and French aswell.

He might be looping mad, however not an imbecile...

Sorry, but North Korean 20 y/o boys are pretty much imbeciles when they have nukes in their hands and THEY THREATEN THE BIGGEST NATION IN THE WORLD. The facts are pretty straight by now... There's not much to discuss about this not being an imbecile act, isn't it?

I don't really think those are solely the real problems. This is much bigger than simply a problem with their border... NK is a market too and is very close to China and South Korea, where a nuke could be a huge problem regarding pollution and other things.

If China was really ***ed too, they would have already threatened N. Korea and they didn't.

Sorry, but North Korean 20 y/o boys are pretty much imbeciles when they have nukes in their hands and THEY THREATEN THE BIGGEST NATION IN THE WORLD. The facts are pretty straight by now... There's not much to discuss about this not being an imbecile act, isn't it?

Imbeciles are the most dangerous of all species because you never know what they will do next.

2 people like this

I hear this is the North Korean ICBM. I think he's mad that we took his crayons...

however, "if" he were able to get one into orbit over the US, he could create a bad EMP shock to the US. But I don't know..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVvUaCvsy8rCoFNuHTvlLCGTHFSnRlnrv89pe6KozcudH73Q4Z_Q

why not just get all the hackers to program the missles into outer space :)

I hear this is the North Korean ICBM. I think he's mad that we took his crayons...

however, "if" he were able to get one into orbit over the US, he could create a bad EMP shock to the US. But I don't know..

Keep taking it as a joke.

They are really testing our patience now.

http://www.usatoday....uth-us/2048335/

To be fair, I highly doubt NK is going to actually DO anything.

So what about the "testing our patience" part? An insane person is gonna scream jibberish BS anyway.

Are you, or most Americans actually AFRAID of NK? If you are not afraid then what about the "patience"?

So what about the "testing our patience" part? An insane person is gonna scream jibberish BS anyway.

Are you, or most Americans actually AFRAID of NK? If you are not afraid then what about the "patience"?

There's a difference about being afraid and alert, or taking threats seriously. There's nothing wrong about being afraid of true possibilities anyway... It is much worse not to be afraid. Look at N. Korea, for instance. They can be vaporized in a matter of minutes but they still want to play. That's a another name and it's called insanity.

He may believe his own rhetoric and if he does he is super dangerous.

1 person likes this

You are obviously not familiar with 9/11 and the events that lead to that horrible day. Assumption is the mother of all Fu....ups and we are assuming NK does not have the capabilities to reach our homeland. We are "assuming" he is bluffing, well what if he is not?

We "assumed" that Osama Bin Laden could not reach our homeland in any way, shape or form and what happened? BOOM!

1 person likes this

7ecbedaadcdab253ab5ab854f28152baee3be074.gif

There's a difference about being afraid and alert, or taking threats seriously. There's nothing wrong about being afraid of true possibilities anyway... It is much worse not to be afraid. Look at N. Korea, for instance. They can be vaporized in a matter of minutes but they still want to play. That's a another name and it's called insanity.

Well then buddy, there will be unlimited possibilities for you to be afraid of, aka the "what if" game.

NK is insane. But at the same time, not as insane as some of you guys think.

You are obviously not familiar with 9/11 and the events that lead to that horrible day. Assumption is the mother of all Fu....ups and we are assuming NK does not have the capabilities to reach our homeland. We are "assuming" he is bluffing, well what if he is not?

We "assumed" that Osama Bin Laden could not reach our homeland in any way, shape or form and what happened? BOOM!

9/11 was not because of we assumed something, it's because we ignored something. Big difference.

But yes, please be very afraid!

Well then buddy, there will be unlimited possibilities for you to be afraid of, aka the "what if" game.

NK is insane. But at the same time, not as insane as some of you guys think.

I'm not afraid if no one says that they're going to drop a nuke in my country and they have the nuke and are also crazy enough to do it. :D

254920_358736044240091_1962847355_n.jpg

I'm not afraid if no one says that they're going to drop a nuke in my country and they have the nuke and are also crazy enough to do it. :D

And yet your country's defense will just let that happen. Gotcha!

Just noticed you are at Brazil. Buddy worry about other things than NK. They don't have the tech to deliver to your door.

The US threatens myriad countries and is one of the most belligerent nations on the planet, yet acts with incredulity when any state dares to return such a threat. The US has provoked the situation in the Korean Peninsula for years, running large scale military drills and repeatedly invading North Korean airspace and waters. Most recently the US flew nuclear-capable B-2 and B-52 bombers into the region, dropping dummy munitions near North Korean targets. Yet North Korea is supposed to simply do nothing? I don't think the US would be very tolerant of China flying drones and nuclear-capable bombers over US airspace and conducting large scale military drills in Canada or Mexico.

Unfortunately it's a very dangerous situation, as if Kim Jong-un believes there is a chance of a US invasion?and let's be honest, such an attack would be far from unprecedented?then he has nothing to lose in attacking US targets. It sad really as most of this stems from the United States' refusal to maintain diplomatic relations, despite being willing to engage with the Taliban in Afghanistan and al Qaeda linked terrorists in Syria. Yet again the United States' reckless and arrogant foreign policy threatens the safety of the entire planet.

7 people like this

And yet your country's defense will just let that happen. Gotcha!

Just noticed you are at Brazil. Buddy worry about other things than NK. They don't have the tech to deliver to your door.

Unfortunately nobody wants to drop a nuke in Brazil, but a nuke in the US would hurt the world's economy pretty bad.