BF3 Premium is on Sale, PC via Origin

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's currently the lowest price it's ever been, at $39.99 USD. $42.79 after tax for me.

I've always wanted to upgrade to Premium but the price point has always been too high for me to justify it. $40 isn't that low, but it's the lowest I'd seen it, so I caved.

This is through Battlelog and then Origin directly, it's still at $49.99 on Amazon. This will grant you fall access to the BF4 beta as well.

Spreading the word.

I'm currently at work, can anyone check what the deal is with the UK price? I may be tempted on a premium upgrade...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's currently the lowest price it's ever been, at $39.99 USD. $42.79 after tax for me.

I've always wanted to upgrade to Premium but the price point has always been too high for me to justify it. $40 isn't that low, but it's the lowest I'd seen it, so I caved.

This is through Battlelog and then Origin directly, it's still at $49.99 on Amazon. This will grant you fall access to the BF4 beta as well.

Spreading the word.

i think its been 39.99 ever since the released the version of battlefield 3 with it included.

I'm currently at work, can anyone check what the deal is with the UK price? I may be tempted on a premium upgrade...

It's coming up at the usual ?39.99 for me.

i think its been 39.99 ever since the released the version of battlefield 3 with it included.

When was that?

I'd check about every other week, hadn't seen it below $49.99 til now.

I've seen it in the $20 to $30 range several times over the past few months. It's definitely worth the price you paid but I've seen it lower.