Money-obsessed teen, the world

A fine product of american-capitalist system.

Speaking of trolling....are you naive enough to think this is how we live?

He is an idiot alright, and an attention ###### but what i find it immature from neowin memebers is that the way you guys judge someone by the way he/she looks. Is everyone in the World meant to look like a movie star or something..?

People like you guys make him famous by posting stupid stuff all over internet, of course he has a lot of followers, becuase they are stupid enough to follow him and post crap about him on every forum. Well in this case so far i see he's getting want he wants.

Well at this point in time he deserves being trolled, so why not troll on HIM via saying he's ugly? :)

I sure as hell would.

• Like 1

Well at this point in time he deserves being trolled, so why not troll on HIM via saying he's ugly? :)

I sure as hell would.

I don't think he cares, if he did then he would be more useful with his wealth ( if its hes wealth).

I don't think he cares, if he did then he would be more useful with his wealth ( if its hes wealth).

Ha - a fool and his money are soon parted if he pays women to have sex with him - or if he's being tricked into giving money to them and being rejected immediately.

Ha - a fool and his money are soon parted if he pays women to have sex with him - or if he's being tricked into giving money to them and being rejected immediately.

Well, then thats better for the society, one less gullible idiot out there right..!

Who wants to know a dbag like him especially when he looks so ugly. i bet he will get assassinated very soon. If he used his wealth wisely then perhaps we would give a damn about him, but the way he goes about it, it seems all he cares about it money and just wants attention as he clearly lacks any true friends.

:huh: .... assassinated...Really?

Speaking of trolling....are you naive enough to think this is how we live?

I said product, not archetype.