Overseas Jobs?

I am currently in the UK at the minute, I am looking for jobs overseas. Not sure where yet but I have heard there is good money to be made in places like Iraq etc. Danger Zone Jobs. Does anyone know of any good websites that have any good information on this. Anyone done this kind of thing before?

I have done my Pre Googling and alot of them look alot like Scams/Crappy websites.

That's a bit vague for us to be able to offer suggestions. What kind of work are you looking for? What have you got qualifications in? Is the location overseas important for you (for example, would you consider Japan? Russia?)?

EDIT: What about languages, what can you speak?

5 Years Server/Network Support Just about to do my exam for CCNA. Ideally Network Support. I only speak English. Apart from the D in French I got at school ha!

Monitoring this thread. I'm based in the US but I'm interested in this as well.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much clear cut info around. All the websites that offer jobs look crappy. I know thats no reason to discount them but I dont want to have to register just to see the salary of a job. Maybe I might have to.