Better case than HAF X?

Hey guy's I'm planning on building a new PC this year and was wondering if theres a better case than the HAF X in terms of airflow, I currently have the HAF X for my current build, which is breaching 3-4 years old.

I impulse bought this from NewEgg... http://azzatek.com/csaz-9000.html in white

I'll not lie, it's the removable plates that do it for me.

Only problem is; I live in the UK, NewEgg don't deliver to the UK, you cannot buy this case anywhere in Europe... Sooooo, long story short it's sat with a bag of Butterfingers and a pair of Bluebud Bluetooth Headphones at a friends place in Florida. I found a company that would ship it for ?80... I now cannot remember said company, and am probably gonna end up paying ?150 for delivery.

I swear by the NZXT Phantom cases. Tons of accessibility for wire management, great airflow. Everything about the fit and finish of the case is top notch.

^ I've looked at that for my previous build and to be a solid front seems to be highly restrictive when it comes to airflow, no?

My office gets hot in the summer (weird room, it's an ice box in the winter and an oven in the summer)

Only problem is; I live in the UK, NewEgg don't deliver to the UK, you cannot buy this case anywhere in Europe... Sooooo, long story short it's sat with a bag of Butterfingers and a pair of Bluebud Bluetooth Headphones at a friends place in Florida. I found a company that would ship it for ?80... I now cannot remember said company, and am probably gonna end up paying ?150 for delivery.

It doesn't look too bad but it seems to be narrower than the Haf...

Actually I was just looking at the NZXT Phantom 820... damn that is a beauty

I swear by Corsair Obsidian series... ok, in fact, I'm a Corsair fanboi. But, seriously, 90% of other cases do look like they're going to turn into a giant robot any minute :laugh:

To, be honest, if you want on "open case" design, just pull the panel off any ATX case and then mount an air conditioner to the other side. It'll work just fine.

At some point this is all silly. Something like the Lanboy is bound to have poor airflow, since unless you build tunnels through it, the air from fans is going to go all over. If you really, really have heat issues, you'll go with a water cooling loop. If you have something in between, it's really more important to have exhaust fans in the right locations (namely, right by the GPU, and right by the CPU) than having 20 of them.

Why not just get a new HAF X?

cause I want something different for this build lol

So I'm leaning more towards the NZXT Phantom 820, just not sure weither to get it in Matte Black or White... And damn is that thing HEAVY unloaded...

Now since this is for a future build, will this thing fit the Corsair Hydro H110?

http://azzatek.com/wheretobuy-02.html

Go on those web sites and find me the Genesis then! None of them stock it, they stock other cases by Azza but not that one.

I've already trawled ALL of the UK/Romanian web sites. I only found ONE place with it in stock, but it was a Custom System Builder, and as much as I like the case? I'm not buying a whole new rig just for it!

Go on those web sites and find me the Genesis then! None of them stock it, they stock other cases by Azza but not that one.

I've already trawled ALL of the UK/Romanian web sites. I only found ONE place with it in stock, but it was a Custom System Builder, and as much as I like the case? I'm not buying a whole new rig just for it!

Can you not call them and ask them to hook you up? Or give you an ETA on stock?

Can you not call them and ask them to hook you up? Or give you an ETA on stock?

I spoke with a lot of companies to that effect, but no luck. I even contacted Azza and they said unfortunately there was no EU distributors for that case currently. I found a thread where NovaTech had gotten hold of this case for a customer, so I tried them but unfortunately they couldn't get their hands on one.

Originally I was looking at the NZXT Phantom and a CM... Scout? Once I saw that Genesis though? There was no contest whatsoever! I'll get it eventually, but I bet I end up biting the bullet and spending nearly ?200 in delivery/import tax.

I spoke with a lot of companies to that effect, but no luck. I even contacted Azza and they said unfortunately there was no EU distributors for that case currently. I found a thread where NovaTech had gotten hold of this case for a customer, so I tried them but unfortunately they couldn't get their hands on one.

Originally I was looking at the NZXT Phantom and a CM... Scout? Once I saw that Genesis though? There was no contest whatsoever! I'll get it eventually, but I bet I end up biting the bullet and spending nearly ?200 in delivery/import tax.

Just don't use FedEx; they dropped my Thermaltake Tsunami when I moved from the UK to the USA in 2005, but refused to cough up and pay for it to be replaced. Ended up throwing it out and buying an Armor Jr instead.

Just don't use FedEx; they dropped my Thermaltake Tsunami when I moved from the UK to the USA in 2005, but refused to cough up and pay for it to be replaced. Ended up throwing it out and buying an Armor Jr instead.

When it comes to shipping, for me it's DHL -> FedEx, avoid UPS like the plague. Domestic is Purolator/CanadaPost -> FedEx again avoiding UPS like the plague.

When it comes to shipping, for me it's DHL -> FedEx, avoid UPS like the plague. Domestic is Purolator/CanadaPost -> FedEx again avoiding UPS like the plague.

There used to be an Anti-UPS site with a gallery of all the mishaps, but I can't find it now... sorry to go off topic OP.