EA voted worst company again!

Actually EA hasn't won (lost?) yet. It's still going on.

In that case... where can I cast my vote for EA?

Edit: Ahh, they just finished the semifinal round. Finals up next. I'm down for EA vs BoA. That's a tough choice though. Both are absolutely horrible companies.

Although I admit the ethical practices of EA are less than reputable; I must say all things considered I'm sure there are far worse Companies doing far more unethical practices involving the likes of Children and/or Animals that surely should hold this title. EA blew a launch, treats users unjustly and tried to remedy this by releasing free (albeit ****ty) games.

This is not an apologetic post. I quite frankly don't care about EA or their successes. Neither am I trying to retract from the unambiguous demographic considered in this 'award', but if I really did some research I'm sure I could find Companies that make EA look like a damn honorable Cub Scout.

On the other hand, the Sim City launch raped me a little.

Peter Moore is a moron.

The problem with EA, or at least the problem I have with them is, they seem to push the developers into releasing games that aren't near polished, and in some cases, not even finished. They take a once great franchise, buy the company that was producing it, then suddenly the series turns into something not so great in the rush to pocket consumer money.

That is my reason for disliking them. However, my most hated company would be Bank of America. Worked there 21 years and then they outsourced my job to a couple of guys in India. Laid me and my wife off 2 weeks apart, and this within a year of purchasing a very expensive house with a BofA mortgage. Yeah, BofA can kiss my ass.

Oh and one last comment.. Origin sucks. Only reason you have as many users as you do is because you force us to use it if we want to play games like, Battlefield 3. Yeah, 45 million users, or whatever he claimed, how many of them actually prefer it over Steam? Very few I'd guess.

Calling them the worst company is just plain wrong - there are far worse. People on Consumerist at a bit retarded.

Having said that, I think many people will never forgive them for ruining Westwood.

And they are still making tons of money. And as long as that persists, they won't change even the tiniest thing.

I think they're really going too far now. I don't understand why people keep buying their games (unless it's on sale like 5$, who cares then). I mean, it's not just one series, they seem to ruin everything they touch! Now we have Battlefield 4 and two NFS per year to name a few that still haven't been on this thread. But it really is every single game/series.

As much as a I hate EA, BF3 was a great game. It's not like EA created BF3, so I think this joke is misplaced.

After a 1 hour and 30 minute wait to get connected to EA, (not counting the time holding to be connected to the right department..) I disagree about the joke being misplaced, so until they get their thumb out of their a*s, we'll simply be in disagreement.