Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#61 Arceles

Arceles

Time Craymel

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • OS: Win 7 Ultimate / Win 8.1 Pro (With Start Menu Start8, otherwise is UNUSABLE) / Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
  • Phone: XT890 Motorola RAZRi (x86 processor)

Posted 07 April 2013 - 17:24

Just because you and a few others refuse to adjust doesn't change anything I said, Windows 8 is completely usable without a touchscreen, and is as efficient or better than the old never used by me Start Menu

I stand by what I said. I wonder what kind of progress you actually do with such an interface, not counting mobile devices that is.

#62 Order_66

Order_66

Neowinian

Posted 07 April 2013 - 17:25

I love it when the vocal MINORITY assume they speak for all of us, you don't you are a minority that needs to get over it and adjust to progress, just because to you it isn't progress means nothing in the greater schemes of things and Microsoft's overall goals for Windows

And I love it when the vocal zealot minority claim to know what's going on with "progress" and basing their claims soley on microsoft stats and opinions and general internet zealotry while at the same time being completely blind and clueless to what's going on out there in the real world.

#63 Athernar

Athernar

?

Posted 07 April 2013 - 17:48

Touch is a dead-end technology, command line interfaces are the future and you all just need to adapt.

If you disagree with me then you're wrong and just need to adapt.

- Ink Jet

#64 Eric

Eric

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 12

Posted 07 April 2013 - 17:57

[Thread closed]

This seems to be going the same route as most other threads of this type do. Please use an existing open topic to discuss whatever the thread was supposed to be about.