"Rush" Trailer (2013)

After a catastrophic crash at the 1976 German Grand Prix at the N?rburgring that could have killed him, Formula One driver Niki Lauda (Br?hl) returns to face his rival James Hunt (Hemsworth) in their pursuit of the 1976 World Championship at Fuji in Japan.
  • Like 2

Hmm, as much as I like Formula One I'm not sure this film will have enough to make me watch it. Or perhaps just because of Chris Hemsworth. They say he looks a lot like me. Best make sure he doesn't look ugly, just in case.

Edit: By the way, you're the man Rappy. I've found so much TV-related thanks to your posts on Neowin. :p

It looks like a proper F1 film, and I'll likely watch it at the cinema when it's released in the UK. I still haven't got around to watching Senna yet.

This film has been on my radar for some time now. Nice to see a trailer out so early. O why o why people try to do a British accent like that... really fails in my view. We don't all sound posh and back in WW2.

Looks good and has tonnes of great car scenes. Still won't get me into F1 :p

Second trailer looking really good, actually may take my old man to see it lol he is a F1 fan boy :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really looking forward to this, getting the sound of those V8s at the cinema is going to be amazing!

It looks like a proper F1 film, and I'll likely watch it at the cinema when it's released in the UK. I still haven't got around to watching Senna yet.

SHOCKING! it's an amazing movie/documentary, if you are an F1 fan in anyway it needs to be watched.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...