what games would you like a Remake of in HD?

Tales of Phantasia X/ Castlevania Symphony of the Night/ Final Fantasy VI and VIII / Need for speed 4 :D

Chrono Cross and FF9 would be great in HD. Oh, and the Megaman Legends games.

Final Fantasy VI & VII

Xenogears

Breath of Fire III

Chrono Trigger

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Kinda surprised it took 4 replies for someone to bring up the worlds most overrated rpg, ff7. I would've thought that would be the first reply.

UT2K4

I still think Unreal Tournament 2K4 was a great game. I loved the Assault mode. Same game, better graphics. Why the hell not.

I'd love to see a modern UT2004, as it's still the best multiplayer shooter out there. But unfortunately it'll never happen since A) Epic is terrible nowadays, B) We're too busy making military themed shooters anymore, and C) It actually requires skill to be able to play, which goes against what modern games require.

Another vote for Deus Ex here. I really want to play them, but I just don't get immersed in the first one because of the crappy graphics and voice acting.

- FF6 (probably coming soon for iOS and Android)

- Chrono Trigger

- Legend of Zelda ALTTP

- Breath of Fire 1 + 2

- Suikoden 1-2

- Wild ARMs 1 (it did get a 3D rerelease but I would like an HD 2D release just like the original....maybe even with a 2D battle system too)

- Many more I'm probably forgetting about ;)

• Like 1

Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2

Chrono Trigger

Duke Nukem 3D

System Shock 2

Final Fantasy I though X

Septerra Core

Suikoden 1 to 5

• Like 1

Resident Evil 1-3, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Zelda: OoT / MM, Final Fantasy VII-IX

This...

And time crisis and mega man, house of the dead and typing of the dead lol on the last one ..

Would love to see them rebuild FF7 with todays engine. And no it's not "overrated". People who say a game is overrated are just people who don't like it as much as others. Its fairly pointless claiming everything popular that you don't like is "overrated".

Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus (I would like to see them stay as semi-2d platformers, just updated to run at modern resolutions with higher resolution character models and textures. I'd also like to see Goldeneye's SP campaign re-done in a modern gaming engine

• Like 3

C&C

FF VII

Legend of Dragoon - surprised I didnt see this one..

I got tons, but im blank lol

I'd love Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver to be given an HD overhaul. It's an excellent game which definitely would deserve an up to date remake.

Transport Tycoon

Mario Brothers 3

Shadow of the Beast (1)

Another World (Out of this world) / Flashback

Echo the Dolphin. Crap game but imagine what it would look like!

To many to name!