Nexus 4 bumper

I just got my bumper for my Nexus 4 from Google Play today and I must say that it completes the Nexus into quite an awesome phone. No more slipping off surfaces and more protecting from falling. That plus my new wireless charger make me a happy camper in my new Android world. I can't even say I'll be upgrading to the S4 any time soon. I'm moderately interested in trying other ROM's though but it seems daunting. Is there a good guide for beginners that anyone recommends?

Everything you need to know can be found at xda.

Your basic steps are going to be as follows:

1. Unlock boot loader

2. Root phone

3. Install custom recovery such as Clockwork Recovery Mod or TWRP.

4. Create nandroid backup (a backup of your current ROM in case you need to go back)

5. Flash ROM in custom recovery

maaan, Google Play Australia's store still doesn't have the Bumper in stock. Sucks hard, I really want it.

maaan, Google Play Australia's store still doesn't have the Bumper in stock. Sucks hard, I really want it.

Just get something like this

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/High-Quality-Soft-TPU-Bumper-Frame-Case-Cover-For-LG-Google-Nexus-4-LG-E960-/261187769177?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&hash=item3cd0011359

They are almost exactly the same and cheaper.

Can you here the sound from the speaker better with the bumper on?

I've been thinking of ordering the bumper and the wireless charger for awhile now, maybe even the earbuds just to have them.

Kinda choked that the bumper and charger weren't available to be sent to Canada when I ordered my phone, then a week after I got my phone they were available.

I've dropped mine many times, cuz the Nexus 4 is a slippery little devil, lol, but sure is tough and sturdy. Not a mark on it.

Definitely a very well built phone, absolutely love it. Glad I chose it over many other types I'd been thinking of.