Humble Bundle giveaway! 4 Blendo games

It's that time again, folks. I've got one gift code to give away. These are the 4 games included in the bundle:

pABaQXw.jpg

Usual rules: more than 250 posts and a member for more than 6 months. Keeps out people who wanna sign up just for the comp. Reply to this topic to be included in the draw.

There may be a second code on offer from another member. I definitely have one, and I think this other person will come through. But for now, there is one on offer.

Good luck.

Signed on the dotted line :)

EDIT: Just realised I haven't hit 250... damn my tendency to lurk!

It's fine, you're in. The 250 rule is really just to keep people from signing up just to enter. You've been around plenty long.

Perhaps it should be 250+ posts or a member for at least 6 months.

Count me in... I don't have the 250 posts but I've had my account since 2004 and have been on the site longer than that so certainly I count... ; )

It's fine, you're in. The 250 rule is really just to keep people from signing up just to enter. You've been around plenty long.

Perhaps it should be 250+ posts or a member for at least 6 months.

Awesome, much appreciated! :)

Drawn. Coagulated won!

I don't know if the other member is going to buy a code and give it away or not, so perhaps don't lock this topic right away?

Congratulations to Coagulated!

• 2 weeks later...

Gee. A simple "thank you" either here or via PM would have been appreciated.

Mods can lock this. The other member didn't come through with their code (despite the fact this was their idea).