UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs, Spotters on Roofs Before Explosions

I take Alex Jones with a grain of salt but he's actually making some valid arguments here:

Even nutcases make sense occasionally.

I'm pretty sure someone in the other thread yesterday said that it is common for drills like that to take place before marathons (and probably other large events).

None what so ever. Saudi Arabia and the USA are fairly good friends.

wasn't one or more of the 911 hijackers Saudi ?

also funny how someone just takes the word of someone that they where practicing for a scenarios similar to the 911 attack on the same day. but they won't accept stuff that actually has proof that contradicts their theories, conspiracy people are a funny bunch.

Yes, but that doesn't mean the Saudi government had anything to do with it.

No, I was merely supporting the argument that just because a saudi is part of it doesn't mean the US will invade. they're not... that stupid.

Does the Pakistani government harbor and protect terrorist sects? That is what Afghanistan was doing and the premise for the war.

Yes. They even had a certain resident named Mr Bin Laden.

As someone who has been to many Boston Marathons, there are always bomb sniffing dogs. At least in the last ten years there have been.

On any given day there are bomb sniffing dogs somewhere in Boston. If you really buy into this stuff, you need to get out of the house more.

• Like 3

Yes. They even had a certain resident named Mr Bin Laden.

I thought it was never determined whether Pakistan even knew if he was there.

Also keep in mind that Bush wasn't in office when that decision was made. If he was, who knows what would have happened.

Unfortunately some people have incredibly empty lives and need to make up all these conspiracy theories to give their life meaning.

You and I don't agree about much but we do on this one. I don't see any conspiracy here.

• Like 1

he even said the day of 911, Norad was conducting a drill with the same exact scenario as what happened... now they were conducting a drill for a bomb threat the same day it actually happens.. what were the odds?

If this was a drill in parallel.. all those assets in place to prevent this from happening.. then someone must stand and answer for this if it were an innocuous and truly a "caught off guard" event.

But I don't want to speculate at this point.

added later. the report about the guy who saw the bomb crews, saw spotters on the roofs and noted that he has never seen such a presence before in the marathons he entered. so there had to have been at a minimum a credible threat and seems like they didn't do the proper thing to check the area. i mean moments after the explosions, my wife read an article whereby they found a device at the JFK library.. moments. how did they know to look at THAT exact location or the library period? unless they knew something...

common sense dictates that security should have been beefed up and the area closed off to allow only people who were checked and cleared by personnel. bah,, I could go on forever with "what if's".

Supposedly in Dec the same day the Sandy Hook incident happened the State Police were training and drilling for a mass casualty event in a school, what are the odds and yet we know the Government had nothing to do with it

I thought it was never determined whether Pakistan even knew if he was there.

Also keep in mind that Bush wasn't in office when that decision was made. If he was, who knows what would have happened.

Bin Laden was chilling in the Pakistani Beverly Hills, that no one knew he was there is pure bull, he was setup there by the Pakistani Spy agency at the bare minimum, he was surrounded by high ranking intelligence officials