Photo

Sony: We know PS4's launch date

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 OP Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 17 April 2013 - 22:06

I studied Marketing at Strathclyde University, its in the top 1% of business schools, and no hype around the PS4? Okay, sure.

#17 HawkMan

HawkMan

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 4
  • Phone: Noka Lumia 1020

Posted 17 April 2013 - 22:24

How many next xbox posts and news are there on forums and gaming news sites for every one PS4 lately. Lets' see the only news on the PS4 front lately has been two BS news one stating "we want varied games on our platform"(duh captain obvious) and this "We know when we (want to) release the PS4(provided there's no delays or strategic advantages to delaying it, therefore we're not telling)".

Meanwhile on the Xbox there's basically been a new rumor at least once a day, and updates on existing rumors from new sources constantly.

so if you really have that education you have to admit this and see it for what it is. otherwise. Right now MS has all the mindshare. good or bad at this point it doesn't matter, they're getting people interested in the product, and they haven't even announced it yet. it's the kind of marketing you should dream of.

whatever product they announce on their reveal. they have a massive amount of people interested and following this reveal. peopel that without all this rumor milling wouldn't otherwise care and could easily be swayed by the presentation of an awesome product.

#18 Nick H.

Nick H.

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 12

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:18

<Thread Cleaned>

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the arguments devolving in to, "you're only saying that because you prefer <product x>." Keep to the topic or we'll be handing out warnings. If you think that someone is a fanboy, just keep it to yourself. If they truly are overzealous in their enjoyment of <product x> then their post will obviously show that without the need for others to point it out.

#19 +FiB3R

FiB3R

aka DARKFiB3R

• Tech Issues Solved: 6
  • Phone: Lumia 930

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:25

Damn you, Intrinsica!!! I spent a lot of time (2 mins) on that meme :angry:

:rofl:

#20 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:59

If Sony wouldn't know, who would? I'm guessing Sept or Oct.

Intrinsica, those arguments are awesome. We're heading for another heyday. I already feel seven years younger!

#21 Boxster17

Boxster17

Porsche Enthusiast

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:51

Not sure how many people have seen this but I didn't want to bump an older thread so figured I'd stick it here. Pretty funny watch and it's only a few mins long, sorry if I'm late to the party with it but just heard it referenced on a podcast and figured I'd share: