137B9.png

After months of speculation, it?s been officially confirmed that not only will Kristen Stewart be back for the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel, but it will hit theaters some time in 2015! Though the status of the rumored project was rather unknown, during a CinemaCon presentation on Tuesday, the head of Universal announced the exciting news.

There were also previous rumors that the sequel would center on the ?Huntsman? character ? played by Chris Hemsworth ? but it looks like that isn?t the case.

Also, very little details are known about the project, especially when it comes to casting. Though we know Kristen will be back to play the title role, we?re assuming Charlize Theron won?t be back as the Evil Queen since (SPOILER!) she dies at the end of the first film. However, the jury is still out on Sam Claflin who played Prince William. It?s also been confirmed that first film?s director, Rupert Sanders, will not be helming the sequel.

[x]

I haven't seen the first one yet, should I?

It was MEH. If you can see it for free sure. It only getting a sequel because it JUST made enough money in the theaters to justify it.

I haven't seen the first one yet, should I?

I don't think so. It's not bad but there's far better things to watch. And it's coming from a "fan" of Kristen Stewart.