54 posts in this topic

You have observed this while in the US?

Through the corporate media, private media, forums, op-eds, YouTube channels, etc. Observed simply means "something one has seen, heard, or noticed" and does not require physical proximity to an event.

It's probably an overreaction but things like this happen when something bad happens and everyone is tense and worried.

Through the corporate media, private media, forums, op-eds, YouTube channels, etc. Observed simply means "something one has seen, heard, or noticed" and does not require physical proximity to an event.

So what you have observed is based solely on 2nd hand information or it could even be called hearsay in some cases. I realize we have to base our knowledge about Nazi Germany on the historical record, but basing your knowledge about America on some of the sources you listed does not seem to be sufficient to me to claim there are parallels with Germany. The times and circumstances are vastly different.

The US is becoming more radicalized, I will not disagree with that.

I cannot find any other sources for this story (at this time). I hope it is not true.

I sense the extreme defensiveness so I'll stop right here. :)

I'm not sure what you mean? I'm not defending anything in particular, just trying to share what I've noticed... Has nothing to do with my personal thoughts. I'm not "extreme" anything :laugh: