• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Anibal P

Anibal P

Neowinian

• Tech Issues Solved: 1
  • Phone: Android

Posted 24 August 2013 - 23:23

It is as good as many digital cameras worth up to around £80 in my opinion.

It's not supposed to be a DSLR-beater.

Common sense would say that but it seems the OP is looking for DSLR quality out of a phone

#17 adrynalyne

adrynalyne

.NET Developer

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 24 August 2013 - 23:38

Hi, 

It is not a software failure. Google Nexus has got many problems in it. The OS itself does not utilises the hardware cores. 

So all application cannot provide enough support to the applications. I think you should report this to google as well try switching to a new phone. 

I hope this helps..

Lies never help. Android uses multiple cores. 

#18 billyea

billyea

Your Two Cents

Posted 24 August 2013 - 23:51

The camera qualtiy on the Nexus 4 is pretty bad, and the video quality is even worse (seriously? mono audio? with stuttering and blockiness??). But even so, you get a Nexus 4 because you want well-built powerful hardware, an amazing screen, stock Android + unlocked bootloader, and an affordable price.

It's a phone that does all those things, with compromises on other things. It's not a perfect phone. It's also not $700.

#19 Javik

Javik

#GamerGate

• Tech Issues Solved: 2

Posted 25 August 2013 - 00:48

The nexus devices are great if you want powerful phones at stock functionality for a low price, not so well known for their cameras. Probably best to look elsewhere if you want a phone that does camera quality snaps.