Roccat Kone XTD lighting problem

Hey Neowin!^^

I wonder if there any Roccat Kone XTD users here? I have mine for 6 days now and while I really start to love it it seems that one of the four lights already went slightly bad :pinch: I have it set so the two top colors are set to a deep-blue and the back colors are set to a reddish pink. This worked really great for the past 6 days though I just now noticed that the bottom-left light got alot colder and whiter than the bottom-right one :/ This is really apperant if I set the top-lights to blue and the bottom-lights to yellow, on the bottom-right the yellow looks like it should be while on the bottom-left it almost looks white :( It's really not a big deal but I wondered if this a a known issue or not and Google is no help...

The mouse itself works perfectly and I feel petty to complain about lights though I payed 80? for it... and I would feel a bit weird about exchanging it about that >.<

Thanks for the reply!^^ That actually made me test something and the result surprised me a bit o.o I set the mouse to all red, all green and all blue and aslong as all colors are the same each LED is perfectly even in intensity and saturation which would mean it's a issue with how the mouse mixes the lights that suddenly appeared :pinch: I might take it back for a new one tomorrow or not, I guess that's one of the things I decide spontaneous :/

And I really hope you manage to fix yours somehow! :(