Apple likey to take on debt

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Shadrack

Shadrack

Neowinian Senior

• 14,845 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 20:12

are you really that dense? or are you just trying to make me mad? either way all it's doing is making you look out of touch... you are literally grasping at straws to try to counter anything I say... how hard is it to figure out that "the next level" could be any major change to the operating system..... metro/modern UI for windows was a major change to how the OS worked, Apple could easily do something similar or something better / different.. heck they could make OS 11 all iOS style, how the heck should I know, I'm not at R&D at Apple... just saying these little updates every 10.x build hasn't done anything "major" the OS as a whole in how it is used

Thank you for finally putting it in the context of something. You think the UI should be overhauled. Now we know what you mean. You want new and different graphics. Sorry I'm so dense that I can't read in-between the lines of what the heck you are even talking about in your vast sea of vaguely "Apple is doing it all wrong" mantra. Thank you for finally explaining yourself in a way for others to read and comprehend.

#32 OP vetneufuse

neufuse

Neowinian Senior

• 16,284 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 22:45

Thank you for finally putting it in the context of something. You think the UI should be overhauled. Now we know what you mean. You want new and different graphics. Sorry I'm so dense that I can't read in-between the lines of what the heck you are even talking about in your vast sea of vaguely "Apple is doing it all wrong" mantra. Thank you for finally explaining yourself in a way for others to read and comprehend.

I never said they where doing it all wrong, where do you get this stuff at? I just said they need something new sheesh

#33 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:17

It's possible that they expect to take on debt in the new few years and they want to take advantage of the lower interest rates we have now. Those are expected to rise. When they issue the bonds, if they are very long term, 20 years or more, that is likely the reasoning.

You could be right. I guess maybe they expect their downturn to continue.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!