23 posts in this topic

Posted

Plane insane: man wraps himself in a plastic sheet to preserve his purity while flying over a graveyard

A PHOTO taken of an Orthodox Jewish crazy wrapped in plastic on an aircraft has gone viral on the Internet.

vH0SXk7.jpg

According to this report, the lunatic in the picture

Posted

If only he was already inside some form of large, metal tube...

13 people like this

Posted

Wiki says it's Kohen

Posted

I guess now companies are going to have to put new warning on the plastic bags they use to ship their products in:

Posted

It's just as well there aren't any snakes on the plane. What would he do then!

Posted

sorry, no offence, but that is just plane silly. and banned from flying over graveyards? what?

Posted

How ridiculous At what point after the invention of planes did some priest somewhere decide they shouldn't be allowed to fly over graveyards? I'm assuming it stems back to an old old rule about not being able to pass over graveyards, in which case, plastic wouldn't have been invented and when it was, who decided it would be fit to serve this purpose? Madness, harmless but mad!

If only he was already inside some form of large, metal tube...

You win my internet awesome of the day award :p

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, I like how being tens of thousands of feet above these imaginary floating dead people, and inside a metal plane isn't enough, but the plastic bag, yep, that'll keep em out.

Good job again, religion. You never cease to make me laugh at your ridiculousness.

2 people like this

Posted

sorry, no offence, but that is just plane silly.

I see what you did there... :shifty:

2 people like this

Posted

When the mind goes... it REALLY goes.

Posted

How ridiculous At what point after the invention of planes did some priest somewhere decide they shouldn't be allowed to fly over graveyards? I'm assuming it stems back to an old old rule about not being able to pass over graveyards, in which case, plastic wouldn't have been invented and when it was, who decided it would be fit to serve this purpose? Madness, harmless but mad!

I don't think there's any point trying to explain the irrational.

Posted

But if he was a Muslim, this thread would be full of condescending lectures about how we have to "accept" and "understand" the religious differences of others.

1 person likes this

Posted

But if he was a Muslim, this thread would be full of condescending lectures about how we have to "accept" and "understand" the religious differences of others.

Not on here it wouldn't! :p

5 people like this

Posted

oh, come on, you know in the old testament it says that you should never fly in a plane over a graveyard... and if you do, you have to be in a plastic bag

Posted

oh, come on, you know in the old testament it says that you should never fly in a plane over a graveyard... and if you do, you have to be in a plastic bag

Dude, get your **** straight... it was in the Middle Testament and they took it out!

Posted

Not from me. I happily post about the stupid **** fundamentalist Muslims do (trust me, there is plenty of it). Check the official religion thread.

Posted

Was gonna post about how stupid it is...

But then there are people who eat factory made wafers and say it's the body of the son of their deity

There are people who disrupt their day to kneel down and pray to a direction on a compass

There are people who feel it's so ridiculous to believe in a faith they just have to argue on the internet with strangers

So basically, horses for courses I guess...

4 people like this

Posted

Was gonna post about how stupid it is...

But then there are people who eat factory made wafers and say it's the body of the son of their deity

There are people who disrupt their day to kneel down and pray to a direction on a compass

There are people who feel it's so ridiculous to believe in a faith they just have to argue on the internet with strangers

So basically, horses for courses I guess...

Yeah, ut those things are "common weird" if you will. This one is something new. Get in the spirit of things!

Posted

It does seem a bit silly to me but whatever keeps him happy, I guess.

Posted

It does seem a bit silly to me but whatever keeps him happy, I guess.

Except for the fact that in some cases it disrupts flights and is an emergency concern.

Posted

How is he not suffocating? If he's able to breathe, then it can't be sealed. If it's not sealed, what's the point?

They need to stop pandering to lunatics and either kick him off the plane, or make him take it off.

Posted

human stupidity to the max!

Posted

That's just CRAZY