foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats. Foobar2000 isn't just for early adopters or software jukebox fetishists. It doesn't mess with fancy buttons or bright colors, instead preferring a utilitarian, straightforward user interface to let the music speak for itself. foobar2000 uses tabs and panels to help the user navigate its plain, but functional, user interface. You can customize the interface using several layout options. Menu options and recognizable command buttons reside at the top of the window. Two panels, each with tabbed menus, reside on the left side of the window. From there, you can view the album list and the properties of a selected artist or song. You'll also find tabs for viewing a spectrogram, a spectrum, and VU meter of music currently being played, display album art, and synchronize with portable players including iPods.foobar2000 v1.2.5 Released04.20.2013Whats New:
• Converter: fixed writing of WAV files with odd byte counts (eg. 24-bit mono).
• Improved handling of various malformed WAV files.
• Converter: fixed writing of file types that foobar2000 cannot tag.
• Fixed “verify integrity of played files” option disabling HDCD & DTS decoder components.
• It's a feature of individual decoder components; third party decoder components such
as Monkey's Audio decoder must be updated separately.
• “Add Folder” now skips over hidden files & subfolders.
• AIFF file format tagging support.
• Added authenticode signatures to foobar2000 binaries.
• Added WAV & AIFF attached picture handling (beta 2).
• Added attached picture transfer option in Converter (beta 2).
• Support for touchscreen gesture scrolling on Windows 8 tablet devices (final). Download: foobar2000 1.2.5